Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    Thanks for your reply, sorry for the lack of clarity. So if Iclear quick updates entry for example, write some text then press enter key to create another paragraph it shows <p> . And then <p><strong> if I am making text bold. Switching to source I can see those tags with the text I write, switching back from source it looks normal. If I write new text then, and switch to source it shows the correct formatting tags. But its strange why it shows on the live site the source version and not bold / with paragraph for example.

If I make new product as per normal I don't experience any of this. Just two plugins (that never use to do this until perhaps over a year ago). I have seen a file called sanitise somewhere before, in admin fileset I think. I am fairly sure it is stock version.
    Based on that and a brief review of a plugin called quick updates, the issue is oversanitization when submitting content through the admin where the sanitization code has been applied. The plugin appears to offer sanitization processing, but it appears to apply only strict sanitization which is applied even if no sanitization rule had been added... At any rate, the issue is not with ckeditor but instead the plugin(s) associated with what is being seen.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Based on that and a brief review of a plugin called quick updates, the issue is oversanitization when submitting content through the admin where the sanitization code has been applied. The plugin appears to offer sanitization processing, but it appears to apply only strict sanitization which is applied even if no sanitization rule had been added... At any rate, the issue is not with ckeditor but instead the plugin(s) associated with what is being seen.
    Thankyou kindly for your reply. That makes sense, I will approach the relevant support thread and see if I can find a fix. I haven't updated quick updates for a couple of years, though I noticed this occurred after one of the recent zencart updates and perhaps that file was altered. I have it with 'proforma' module too, but I will figure it out I am sure (hopefully lol).

Plugin Contributions

Today I had two carts have their CKE just stop working. They don't have anything in common, one is 1.5.4 and one is the latest version... both have been working fine for months... anyone else have this happen or have any idea what might have happened? My only thought is they are both on the same server and something changed there....php upgrade or something?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

There is a thread going getting no traction. https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....light=ckeditor

Yesterday the CKeditor stopped working and it seems for the person who created the thread too. The error that keeps showing is: "ReferenceError: $ is not defined" in inspector. I find it strange that the CKeditor stops for two zencart users on the same day. The editor worked the day prior.

My client is using zencart 1.5.6. They are using the CKeditor that's a plugin from zencart.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Here's a new version that loads CKEditor from their own CDN, instead of being self-hosted. It also relies on a much newer jQuery version:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1098

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

How can i add "Div" as a option in the tool bar and "monocolor" as the skin? I tried making changes to the config.js but it had no impact on the color or tool bar even after resetting the google cache.
    Last edited by jodean; 12 May 2020 at 02:20 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Here's a new version that loads CKEditor from their own CDN, instead of being self-hosted. It also relies on a much newer jQuery version:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1098
    Anyone else try this? It did not make ckeditor work for the carts (5) where it just suddenly stopped working on dif servers, dif zen versions and php 7.1 or newer.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I had a customer 2 days ago with the same complaint that the ckeditor stopped working. Minutes ago it just happened to me inside a 1.5.6c new cart. No plugins that conflict. This makes absolutely no sense. How about folks talk about browsers? This is in chrome with the latest update.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Chrome, firefox and edge all up to date
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin

and I switched to firefox and the editor never fired up at all.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast