Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the skin? Changing config.skin = 'moono'; to config.skin = 'moonocolor'; in the config.js does absolutly nothing.
    moonocolor is the only skin that came with this build, if you wish to change, go to this site and build your editor and download it CKEditor.. You can not just change skins on the fly.. This process also lets you build more or less of a CKEditor too, I just did the dark and added FontAwesome 5 plugin to mine....
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The CDN does not have any other skins available.
    To change the skin, downgrade to the older plugin that doesn't use the CDN, and self-host the entire CKEditor package in your editors directory. Then you can customize everything exactly as you want it.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

What do i need to do to downgrade. I created a new ckeditor_mod and copied it to my editor folder like we did in the past, but when I try to use the new ckeditor_mod the admin does not list the new ckeditor_mod as a choice.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

Installed the ckeditor plugin updated on 17 May 2020 , I don't find font-family dropdown, how can I get that in tollbar?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    Installed the ckeditor plugin updated on 17 May 2020 , I don't find font-family dropdown, how can I get that in tollbar?
    It's usually better to set the store's fonts with CSS so that you don't need to always set fonts in every edit. That way typography is more consistent across all pages.

You can tinker with the editor's config file in your /editors/ckeditor directory to configure the menu bar.
    You may also need to switch the editor to Full instead of Standard in your /admin/includes/ckeditor.php file's call to the ckeditor CDN.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

I think I posted in the wrong thread before but I cannot get this CDN ck editor to work with 1.5.6.c. I have installed correctly, but just doesn't show up.

Any suggestions? Advice? Hair replacement formula? lol

Plugin Contributions

How can i change the editor skin in v157?

I tried changing config.js to config.skin = 'moono-lisa'; the editor did nbot change
    then I also tried changing config.js to config.skin = 'kama'; the editor does not change.

It looks like changes to config.js in the v157 release dosnt do anything

Plugin Contributions

well, because it doesn't (or didn't). I have it working but hesitate to step into this since DrByte maintains the mod now.

Be sure to have the most recent version dated May 17. The corrected version I'm working off of is before that. Then note that the admin file ckeditor.php has two versions and you have to rename the file for your installation. My version of that file has a number of differences from DrByte's and I actually don't know what all those differences mean. So if you have the most recent version installed, let me know and we can dig further into this.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Version 4 of the plugin https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1098 uses CKEditor's CDN to load the editor, but it's beholden to their opinionated defaults.

If you want to customize the editor with different skins or other plugins, you'll need to NOT use the CDN-load version, but rather install all the CKEditor code on your store. You can do this using version 3.7s of the plugin on the same page: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1098

Plugin Contributions

DrByte, I'm speaking about the config.js file in the editors directory. I don't know what jodean is referring to specifically but I am not talking about doing anymore than the default cdn ckeditor does. I did fix it (with the help of a common friend who knows more about this than I) to my satisfaction and now can edit the config file and get the resulting changes.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast