Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    I am assuming you were trying to load this one?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1098

Very odd that some have issues ...
    Yah- that's the one. I did do a file compare with what I downloaded from ckeditor.com and the ckeditor folder included in the PlugIn. There were differences, though I didn't take time to figure out what they were or why. Just assumed corruption somewhere. Perhaps it was in the download process, since it installed fine for you. Or - I did move the files to another computer with DropBox - maybe DropBox "dropped" some files. :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    I just downloaded from the add on Plugins and installed it without a hitch ... works fine the first time ...
    Could of been I tried to overwrite what was there from a previous install but either way the good news is I found a way to make it work :-)
    Signature not needed

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart - VIDEO AUTOPLAY

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask!

I have zencart 1.5.1 and the standard "green" template plus the CKeditor add in

Anyway my problem is that I inserted a video using the CKeditor iframe button and the video autoplays! I do not want autoplay...
    I tried to stop the autoplay with Autoplay = "0" and with Autoplay = "False" but it still autoplays; mycode is
    <p>
    <iframe align="middle" frameborder="0" height="224" scrolling="no" src="http://www.simmar.ch/catalog/images/henandson.mp4" width="400"></iframe></p>

I have a number of Youtube videos which do not autoplay although the code looks similar?, Example code,
    <p>
    <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="180" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vc_r2BTfgPQ?feature=player_detailpage" width="320"></iframe></p>

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I noticed the lastest update i sstripping js, any fix?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Support Thread for CKEditor Plugin for Zen Cart

Greetings All,

I have read about the security issues associated with using 3rd party file upload plugins such as CKFinder and understand that ZC security doesn't allow access to the admin user's sessions to validate.

However, if I were to move the "editors" folder (along with CKFinder) under the renamed, htaccess protected "admin" folder, would that help add a layer of security?

I'm sure this has been though of, but haven't found any threads related to this question...

What do you think?

Using ZC v1.5.3 with latest CKEditor (4.4.0) plugin.

Thanks!
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post
    Greetings All,

I have read about the security issues associated with using 3rd party file upload plugins such as CKFinder and understand that ZC security doesn't allow access to the admin user's sessions to validate.

However, if I were to move the "editors" folder (along with CKFinder) under the renamed, htaccess protected "admin" folder, would that help add a layer of security?

I'm sure this has been though of, but haven't found any threads related to this question...

What do you think?

Using ZC v1.5.3 with latest CKEditor (4.4.0) plugin.

Thanks!
    Well, can say this, if you have no intention of using CKEditor/CKFinder on the customer's side, then I'm thinking (and I make no claims that this is so) that it may be "safer". But, it seems there may be multiple locations in which a change would be necessary to allow this to work, some of which I think would require pointing to your admin folder... which well, that would reduce the safety that was just attempted to be increased. Currently there is nothing on the store side that actually points to the admin side and moving the folder location to the admin area and maintaining the general current coding would in fact expose the admin folder name unless there was a lot of rewriting performed to move the areas that use/call the code to an admin side only interface.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask!

I have zencart 1.5.1 and the standard "green" template plus the CKeditor add in

Anyway my problem is that I inserted a video using the CKeditor iframe button and the video autoplays! I do not want autoplay...
    I tried to stop the autoplay with Autoplay = "0" and with Autoplay = "False" but it still autoplays; mycode is
    <p>
    <iframe align="middle" frameborder="0" height="224" scrolling="no" src="http://www.simmar.ch/catalog/images/henandson.mp4" width="400"></iframe></p>

I have a number of Youtube videos which do not autoplay although the code looks similar?, Example code,
    <p>
    <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="180" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vc_r2BTfgPQ?feature=player_detailpage" width="320"></iframe></p>

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks
    Based on the difference of source for the video and perhaps the player that is loaded, that the issue is not so much the iframe but just that, the player loaded and the source being used. Difference of an mp4 file versus the player that is provided through youtube in this example... Does the same effect occur if you insert the video under some other method? What about a clickable link to the video, say take a snap shot of the first frame and then require clicking on it to see the rest?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Well, can say this, if you have no intention of using CKEditor/CKFinder on the customer's side, then I'm thinking (and I make no claims that this is so) that it may be "safer". But, it seems there may be multiple locations in which a change would be necessary to allow this to work, some of which I think would require pointing to your admin folder... which well, that would reduce the safety that was just attempted to be increased. Currently there is nothing on the store side that actually points to the admin side and moving the folder location to the admin area and maintaining the general current coding would in fact expose the admin folder name unless there was a lot of rewriting performed to move the areas that use/call the code to an admin side only interface.
    Thanks for your input mc12345678,

Editor will not be used by customer, so no issues there. I did a test run and moved the renamed the editors folder with CKEditor and CKFinder under the renamed admin folder. The 3 files that needed to be updated with the new folder locations are on the admin side (init_html_editor.php, ckeditor.php and header.php). So I should be good there. CKEditor and CKFinder seem to be working on localhost for now. Will need to upload to server to see how CKEditor and CKFinder will play with the htaccess protected admin folder.

I'll post back once I have tested!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwright View Post
    Thanks for your input mc12345678,

Editor will not be used by customer, so no issues there. I did a test run and moved the renamed the editors folder with CKEditor and CKFinder under the renamed admin folder. The 3 files that needed to be updated with the new folder locations are on the admin side (init_html_editor.php, ckeditor.php and header.php). So I should be good there. CKEditor and CKFinder seem to be working on localhost for now. Will need to upload to server to see how CKEditor and CKFinder will play with the htaccess protected admin folder.

I'll post back once I have tested!
    OK, tested on remote server and all seems to be working!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    I noticed the lastest update i sstripping js, any fix?
    Bump? oops message is too short...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast