Plugin Contributions

help question Easy Populate 4 : SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on Model: - Not Found!

Can someone please help? I have looked thru pages and pages of posts and did google searches. I downloaded EP4 last week sometime and still can't get it to work properly. Maybe I'm using the wrong version? I have only a select few items in my store, but its the attributes that are the bigger task. Each item has 100s of attributes so figured this would be the easiest way to upload them quickly. So far nothing but frustration. First, I received No model field in record. This line was not imported
    with every attempt even though I know they need model numbers and they had them! Downloaded Attribute Detailed file and tried to add back a few lines unedited from the file I downloaded and now I get SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on Model: - Not Found! Am I just wasting my time trying to get this to work? And YES I have read over Wiki and following everything as stated. This isn't my first store or my first usage of Easy Populate, it is my first with EP4, had no problems in the past but didn't need Attributes so maybe this is where my problem lies? Before I take a nerve pill and dive into doing all of this manually which involves several thousand attributes when all is said and done, can someone please try to help me figure out what the problem is with EP4 and save my mind Oh and my Version is 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate 4 : SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on Model: - Not Found!

Plugin Contributions

Yes I know that and have asked for help here llately with other issues and no one responds.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LilleyPadGifts View Post
    Yes I know that and have asked for help here llately with other issues and no one responds.
    Hi,

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same problem!