Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Columns Menu for 1.5.x

Hi, I cannot find the area about the flexible footer social media icons?

I edited this flexible footer from admin and this is what shows on my website? The images have disappeared. thank you

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a><a href="https://twitter.com" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTP2K_4f9EcLACq9f-a2ZzQ" target="_blank">

version 1.5.5a
    winchester responsive template
    Last edited by rozdesignz; 25 Aug 2016 at 08:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

https://www.picaflor-azul.com/blog/z...ive-templates/

will this fix the problem of the social media icons not showing?

Plugin Contributions

@rbarbour
    Is there a way to display the FFM on 1.5.5a while in MOBILE view please? It displays in desktop (obviously lol) and also in tablet mode, but mobile defaults back to the generic ZC footer.
    Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    @rbarbour
    Is there a way to display the FFM on 1.5.5a while in MOBILE view please? It displays in desktop (obviously lol) and also in tablet mode, but mobile defaults back to the generic ZC footer.
    Thank you in advance.
    still trying to figure it out... but no luck so far. I would like it to display same as it does on tablet with the vertical view.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaneedshelp View Post
    Many of the page titles on my site are defaulting to the title "Flexible Footer Menu" instead of their actual title (Shopping Cart, Shipping, etc.) I've been able to individually comment out some of these in the code, but i don't know where some of these are located in the code to fix them (yessss, i've even searched with the developer's tools). Additionally, there are soooo many occurrences and I keep stumbling upon new instances, that I don't even know if I could catch them all myself. Is anyone else encountering this and have a more efficient fix? I have the latest version of this plugin installed...
    I am in a fresh install of 1.5.5d. I have COWOA installed and FFM.
    My is just showing up in the Modules Menu so far. All three heading titles are now flexible footer menu for shipping, payment, and order total.
    Name:  FFMmodules.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  43.2 KB

I looked at the english.php and the code in modules.php and they look correct. So far this is just on the admin side for me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmpinsnty View Post
    I am in a fresh install of 1.5.5d. I have COWOA installed and FFM.
    My is just showing up in the Modules Menu so far. All three heading titles are now flexible footer menu for shipping, payment, and order total.
    Name:  FFMmodules.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  43.2 KB

I looked at the english.php and the code in modules.php and they look correct. So far this is just on the admin side for me.
    There was a change in the language file some time ago, but evidently it did not make it to the single language version of FFM. You can use the admin laguage files from the multilingual FFM module. Found here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1957.

Plugin Contributions

I ve just used this flexible footer menu after fresh installed of a v157 zencart. initailly I added " Winchester Responsive "template. then went to the menu . The final line in the menu was blank with the new template zencart selection.
    I edited the blank field ( 4th column) to "social" as the template showed icons of social media links. After the update all icons disappeared. but the code links to the social media shown. How can I reset this back?
    TIA

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tropical View Post
    I ve just used this flexible footer menu after fresh installed of a v157 zencart. initailly I added " Winchester Responsive "template. then went to the menu . The final line in the menu was blank with the new template zencart selection.
    I edited the blank field ( 4th column) to "social" as the template showed icons of social media links. After the update all icons disappeared. but the code links to the social media shown. How can I reset this back?
    TIA
    you can't but in the support page of the template is a discussion with sollution. it is php admin related.
    pitty the template is no longer supported. i love it also, but switched to bootstrap because if the missing support

Plugin Contributions

I am a bit confused as was looking to install this but it states it is deprecated and to use this plugin Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual but this states it is an addon to the Flexible Footer Menu.. Do I use Flexible Footer Menu or Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual or both?

Thanks
    https://www.angiesartspace.co.uk/ Zen cart version v1.5.8, MySQL Database version10.3.35-MariaDB-cll-lve, PHP Version 7.4.30, Template Bootstrap 4.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789