Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Columns Menu for 1.5.x

using this patch will render the html properly on the front end

Code:
    INSERT INTO `flexible_footer_menu` (`page_id`, `language_id`, `page_title`, `page_url`, `col_header`, `col_image`, `col_html_text`, `status`, `col_sort_order`, `col_id`, `date_added`, `last_update`) VALUES
    (15, 1, 'Discount Coupons', 'index.php?main_page=discount_coupon', '', '', 'Get <font color="red">5% off</font><br />\r\nyour <u>first purchase</u><br />\r\nat my <i>demo site</i>!', 1, 24, 2, '2013-06-24 09:20:12', '2013-06-24 16:55:10');
    but if I edit and update it in admin the html breaks and is rendered in phpmyadmin, col_html_text, as

Get &lt;font color=&quot;red&quot;&gt;5% off&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
    your &lt;u&gt;first purchase&lt;/u&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
    at my &lt;i&gt;demo site&lt;/i&gt;!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    download the latest version of flexible footer multilingual
    ok, thanks will do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    download the latest version of flexible footer multilingual
    I installed the latest version of flexible footer multilingual and let it upgrade my installation. The same problem happened so I used the uninstall function and reinstalled using 'new install'.

Same problem is happening and as described in post 61

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5 added some security guards.
    A workaround is:

Copy:
    Code:
    /ADMIN_FOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_sanitize.php
    To:
    Code:
    /ADMIN_FOLDER/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sanitize.php
    On or around line: 216

Find:
    PHP Code:
    $group = array('products_description''coupon_desc''file_contents''categories_description''message_html''banners_html_text''pages_html_text''comments'); 
    Change to:
    PHP Code:
    $group = array('products_description''coupon_desc''file_contents''categories_description''message_html''banners_html_text''pages_html_text''comments''col_html_text'); 
    Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    I installed the latest version of flexible footer multilingual and let it upgrade my installation. The same problem happened so I used the uninstall function and reinstalled using 'new install'.

Same problem is happening and as described in post 61
    Last edited by DrByte; 13 Apr 2016 at 08:34 PM. Reason: explained security guards
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to figure out how to rel="nofollow" links on the Flexible Footer. I have a few in my footer to external websites that I do not want followed.

I am also trying to figure out how to do the same with links on the E-Z Pages in my top menu.

If I can make all external links nofollow in one swoop, that would be even better.

Does anyone know how to achieve this? I am using 1.54. Thank you in advance for addressing my questions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGoFishing View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to rel="nofollow" links on the Flexible Footer. I have a few in my footer to external websites that I do not want followed.

I am also trying to figure out how to do the same with links on the E-Z Pages in my top menu.

If I can make all external links nofollow in one swoop, that would be even better.

Does anyone know how to achieve this? I am using 1.54. Thank you in advance for addressing my questions.

Easiest way in both situations would be to use jquery
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the quick response. I just looked up your suggestion and read that that search engine spiders do not execute javascript while crawling pages. Is this true today?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGoFishing View Post
    Thank you for the quick response. I just looked up your suggestion and read that that search engine spiders do not execute javascript while crawling pages. Is this true today?
    Code:
    Quote Google's JohnMu:

"I would also recommend not explicitly disallowing crawling of the jQuery file. While we generally wouldn't index it on its own, we may need to access it to generate good Instant Previews for your site."

JohnMu later in the same thread...

"Additionally, we're constantly working on improving processing of JavaScript for web-search in general, so if you use jQuery to pull in content, and the jQuery script is disallowed for Googlebot, then we would not be able to look at that at all."
    https://productforums.google.com/for...o/ItBqd5mXId8J

Plugin Contributions

Hello:

I am having problems with the flexible footer menu. Now the entire html is showing at the bottom of the page instead of the images and I have no idea why. I was attempting to get my new facebook page to replace Anne's with no success.

I replaced this
    https://www.facebook.com/Custom.Zen.Cart.Design

with this:

https://www.facebook.com/Mygiftsite-1169118269789707/

That seemed to mess everything up so I simply put everything back the way it was and now I am left with this.

Code:
    '<a href="https://www.facebook.com/Custom.Zen.Cart.Design" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a><a href="https://twitter.com/picaflorazul" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a><a href="http://www.pinterest.com/picaflorazul" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-pinterest"></i></a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/ZenCartEasyHelp" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-youtube"></i></a><a href="" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-instagram"></i></a>', 1, 41, 4, '2013-06-24 09:44:30', '2014-04-25 09:26:24');");
    This is all showing at the bottom of my website in place of the flexible footer menu.

I went to admin/includes/installers/responsive_sheffield_blue/2_0.php and copied line 156 and replaced everything, thinking this would resolve the situation and I, obviously was wrong. Can you tell me where I went wrong here and how to get my facebook page in replacement here? I am using v. 1.54

Please take a look: http://www.mygiftsite.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

Silver

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast