Plugin Contributions

Default How do I remove teh checkout link on the page "your shopping cart contents" page?

Hi, I installed paypall express and I want people to only use the paypal checkout button. i have both the payapl express checkout butoon and the "checkout" button that brings you to the login page or returning customers. I do not want the standard checkout link thats right next to the back to shopping link on that page. Its confusing to customers and it brings them to a login page/returning customers page. I want to streamline them straight to the paypal checkout page and not confuse them with multiple checkout links. Please tell me where I can go to remove the checkout LINK and not just the button image. I already removed the button image but it replaced it with a text link.

many thanks to anyone who can solve this. I spent 5 hours searching and editing before posting on here for help.
    Last edited by sunchips; 31 Aug 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default remove teh checkout link on the page "your shopping cart contents" page?

Hi, I installed paypall express and I want people to only use the paypal checkout button. i have both the payapl express checkout butoon and the "checkout" button that brings you to the login page or returning customers. I do not want the standard checkout link thats right next to the back to shopping link on that page. Its confusing to customers and it brings them to a login page/returning customers page. I want to streamline them straight to the paypal checkout page and not confuse them with multiple checkout links. Please tell me where I can go to remove the checkout LINK and not just the button image. I already removed the button image but it replaced it with a text link.

many thanks to anyone who can solve this.

Default Re: remove teh checkout link on the page "your shopping cart contents" page?

Hi,

You have to edit the following file: (replace YOUR_TEMPLATE with your template name)
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

Look for the following code:

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE_SHOPPING, BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    Remove the following line:

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: remove teh checkout link on the page "your shopping cart contents" page?

Thanks! worked perfect

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I remove teh checkout link on the page "your shopping cart contents" page?

Quote Originally Posted by sunchips View Post
    Hi, I installed paypall express and I want people to only use the paypal checkout button.
    So, how do you enter into the business plan that you are going to give the single-digit salute to all those folks that do not and will not use PayPal? IMHO, the only thing worse would be to add a link to your competition.