Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Heinen View Post
    Sorry about my last post. It didn't come out as intended. I was having a migraine.

Anyway, what I meant was, if you could give me an idea of when you could look at the site, I'll be able to switch to your your template and leave it like that for as long as you need.

BTW I really like this template and viewed the sites in this thread with my phone. I should have looked into this a long time ago.

I truely appreciate your abilities and am very impressed that you take the time to help those with problems.

Thanks
    Joe
    I can't give you an exact time that I will be able to look at your site. Unfortunately, I have to earn a living so all zen cart forum help is done in my free time, which is really scarce. This is just the nature of free help.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I can't give you an exact time that I will be able to look at your site. Unfortunately, I have to earn a living so all zen cart forum help is done in my free time, which is really scarce. This is just the nature of free help.

Thanks,

Anne
    If youll be here for a few minutes, I can switch it now. carolinapetsupply.com

Plugin Contributions

Joseph, I had something similar happen in my EZ pages when I switched from classic to responsive. Found out I had HTML <div> markers messing with the layout.
    Hope this helps!
    My store - closed 12/05/2023
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! But I have no idea where to look for that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VDecalS View Post
    Joseph, I had something similar happen in my EZ pages when I switched from classic to responsive. Found out I had HTML <div> markers messing with the layout.
    Hope this helps!

Itried turning off all ez pages. Nothing changed

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Heinen View Post
    Thanks! But I have no idea where to look for that.
    Mine were from text I entered in my EZ pages. Now I make sure not to enter any <div> coding within my product descriptions and EZ pages. I'm pretty new at this too, so maybe Anne will have a better idea of what is going on.
    My store - closed 12/05/2023
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VDecalS View Post
    Mine were from text I entered in my EZ pages. Now I make sure not to enter any <div> coding within my product descriptions and EZ pages. I'm pretty new at this too, so maybe Anne will have a better idea of what is going on.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

It sounds like you have changed the css and have caused various problems. You might want to restore the stylesheet from the template package and then make your changes checking things along the way.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne, I have only just seen the reply. I was using the template that you sent me, I paid for customisation - we hadn't made any changes to the template at the time of this post.

Issue has been resolved.. thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, I revived one of my websites and am using the all-biz responsive template. The problem is with the larger image popup. It pop's up but in a very small size (shown). I am using the default settings under the images category. I thought it might be image handler so I uninstalled it... still same problem. BUT if I go back to the default template, everything works as it should. I posted this question within the images forum but no one has been able to give me any guidance. As far as other browsers, it does the same thing under Chrome but using the new MS Edge browser, it works great. I hope this gives you an idea of where I should be looking. Best regards, Mitch
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Hi Anne, I revived one of my websites and am using the all-biz responsive template. The problem is with the larger image popup. It pop's up but in a very small size (shown). I am using the default settings under the images category. I thought it might be image handler so I uninstalled it... still same problem. BUT if I go back to the default template, everything works as it should. I posted this question within the images forum but no one has been able to give me any guidance. As far as other browsers, it does the same thing under Chrome but using the new MS Edge browser, it works great. I hope this gives you an idea of where I should be looking. Best regards, Mitch
    See this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...64#post1244964

Thanks,

Anne

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast