Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It looks like you might have opened the define_main_page.php file with something other than a plain text editor. I would recommend uploading the includes/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_all_business/define_main_page.php file from the template package.

Thanks,

Anne
    That did it, thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I have a customised version of the All Business on my new site, but having difficulty with some issues. I have searched for answers but can't find them, so hopefully someone can help me here.

Issues:

1. The css buttons seem to be bigger/higher than on the "Live Demo". This resulting in the buttons on the product info page overlapping the page info (eg. product 1/4). So, where/how can I change the "height" to the css buttons.

2. The Live Demo has rounded corners on the CSS buttons, mine all have square.

3. Ipad and Iphone show a mixture of totally different buttons, some look responsive and others look like slim, rounded buttons. I understand that ipads/iphone might be overriding the buttons, BUT why not all of them? In my case it is only half of them. Makes the page look very messy.

4. Shopping Cart is not showing the "Update Cart" properly. It still shows the default Blue cart and not the customised one.

5. Shopping Cart is not showing in the length of the centre. I have added some products into the cart for testing and viewing.

Seeing as it's a new site, with the newest version of Zecart, and I have not added any plugins (other than languages) I am assuming this is a problem with the template (or installation).

Any help is appreciated. The info to my site is:

link : annspaperart.ch/shop
    Version: 1.5.5a
    Plugins: languages German, French, Dutch

I can add printscreens if this helps

Thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
    I have a customised version of the All Business on my new site, but having difficulty with some issues. I have searched for answers but can't find them, so hopefully someone can help me here.

Issues:

Thanks for your help
    Hallo, how can I mark this post as resolved... or delete? thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have read the whole thread and didn't see anyone with this problem. I'm sure its just a setting I messed up, but after 6 hours of trying, I'm giving up. Here is a screenshot.

Name:  screenshotcatalog.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  18.6 KB

As you can see the menu is on top of the main text. It also does this when you click on products.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by michaelchu View Post
    That did it, thank you.
    I am happy that it worked ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Issues:

1. The css buttons seem to be bigger/higher than on the "Live Demo". This resulting in the buttons on the product info page overlapping the page info (eg. product 1/4). So, where/how can I change the "height" to the css buttons.

2. The Live Demo has rounded corners on the CSS buttons, mine all have square.

3. Ipad and Iphone show a mixture of totally different buttons, some look responsive and others look like slim, rounded buttons. I understand that ipads/iphone might be overriding the buttons, BUT why not all of them? In my case it is only half of them. Makes the page look very messy.

4. Shopping Cart is not showing the "Update Cart" properly. It still shows the default Blue cart and not the customised one.

5. Shopping Cart is not showing in the length of the centre. I have added some products into the cart for testing and viewing.

Seeing as it's a new site, with the newest version of Zecart, and I have not added any plugins (other than languages) I am assuming this is a problem with the template (or installation).

Any help is appreciated. The info to my site is:

link : annspaperart.ch/shop
    Version: 1.5.5a
    Plugins: languages German, French, Dutch

I can add printscreens if this helps

Thanks for your help
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

It sounds like you have changed the css and have caused various problems. You might want to restore the stylesheet from the template package and then make your changes checking things along the way.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hallo, how can I mark this post as resolved... or delete? thanks
    I am happy that you figured things out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Heinen View Post
    I have read the whole thread and didn't see anyone with this problem. I'm sure its just a setting I messed up, but after 6 hours of trying, I'm giving up. Here is a screenshot.

Name:  screenshotcatalog.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  18.6 KB

As you can see the menu is on top of the main text. It also does this when you click on products.

Any ideas?
    If you post a link to the site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

How long will it take. I had to change the site back to the classic template to keep getting orders

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about my last post. It didn't come out as intended. I was having a migraine.

Anyway, what I meant was, if you could give me an idea of when you could look at the site, I'll be able to switch to your your template and leave it like that for as long as you need.

BTW I really like this template and viewed the sites in this thread with my phone. I should have looked into this a long time ago.

I truely appreciate your abilities and am very impressed that you take the time to help those with problems.

Thanks
    Joe

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast