Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Thank you for your great responsive template.
    I need little help. I need to extend width of "product listing" part of screen to right border of screen as marked as yellow rectangle on attached photo. Can we remove empty part marked by red rectangle? I already turned off all right side boxes from Tools>>Layout boxes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Extend.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	13549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layout.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	13550

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    Thank you for your great responsive template.
    I need little help. I need to extend width of "product listing" part of screen to right border of screen as marked as yellow rectangle on attached photo. Can we remove empty part marked by red rectangle? I already turned off all right side boxes from Tools>>Layout boxes.

Name:	Extend.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	13549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layout.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	13550
    admin > configuration > layout settings > Column Right Status - Global > 0= Column Right is always off
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    admin > configuration > layout settings > Column Right Status - Global > 0= Column Right is always off
    Thank you. You saved my day.

Plugin Contributions

Good morning and Happy New Year to all. I have used Responsive All Business template for a store for my client with tremendous success. The only trouble I am having is the display on mobile devices.

Here is my store link - http://www.lemarcinternational.com/7SensesStore

and when I test it on all mobile devices - some of my changes do not make it through -

http://mobiletest.me/

is there something I am missing for displaying the site in a mobile device?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laquilino68 View Post
    Good morning and Happy New Year to all. I have used Responsive All Business template for a store for my client with tremendous success. The only trouble I am having is the display on mobile devices.

Here is my store link - http://www.lemarcinternational.com/7SensesStore

and when I test it on all mobile devices - some of my changes do not make it through -

http://mobiletest.me/

is there something I am missing for displaying the site in a mobile device?

Thanks in advance!
    If you are going to make modifications to the template, then you need to be sure to test your changes as you go along to make sure that you are not breaking the responsiveness. You will probably have to add some rules to the responsive.css file to adjust your customizations for specific screen resolutions.

Also, you can remove the "powered by zen cart" if you like, even though it is recommended to leave this credit link in tact, but you can not change it to say "powered by whatever".

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you are going to make modifications to the template, then you need to be sure to test your changes as you go along to make sure that you are not breaking the responsiveness. You will probably have to add some rules to the responsive.css file to adjust your customizations for specific screen resolutions.

Also, you can remove the "powered by zen cart" if you like, even though it is recommended to leave this credit link in tact, but you can not change it to say "powered by whatever".

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you for the quick reply!! I will most definitely change the 'powered by'. The site is not live as of yet. I did not realize the changes I made would break the fluidity of the site from device to device. I will look over the responsive.css and see what may need to be tweaked. I loved the template and it fit my needs perfectly.

Again, thank you for your reply,
    Laura

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the quick reply!! I will most definitely change the 'powered by'. The site is not live as of yet. I did not realize the changes I made would break the fluidity of the site from device to device. I will look over the responsive.css and see what may need to be tweaked. I loved the template and it fit my needs perfectly.

Again, thank you for your reply,
    Laura
    Upon reviewing my site and the template instructions and the template itself in mobiletest.me, I have found that I did not break the fluidity or responsiveness of the site. In the instructions, it states that you recommend turning off the category tabs, ezpages tabs, and sideboxes for the mobile display, which makes the site look nicer on a mobile device, but takes away any option of actually finding the products. If you leave these options on, the display does not look very nice at all.

Plugin Contributions

Upon reviewing my site and the template instructions and the template itself in mobiletest.me, I have found that I did not break the fluidity or responsiveness of the site. In the instructions, it states that you recommend turning off the category tabs, ezpages tabs, and sideboxes for the mobile display, which makes the site look nicer on a mobile device, but takes away any option of actually finding the products. If you leave these options on, the display does not look very nice at all.
    That is not true at all. On smaller devices, the mobile menu shows. Users will click on the menu icon in the top left hand corner to navigate the site. See the demo:

Responsive All Business Zen Cart Template

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I am using responsive all business on http://www.promstobeaches.com/ with Zen version 1.5.1

I just noticed today that when using IE8, on the shopping cart page, only the Update Cart button shows. Not the Back to Shopping, Estimate Shipping, or Go To Checkout buttons. Also, the product image does not show.

Looks OK in compatibility view but I think most people don't know to click on that.

I wish I had noticed this sooner because I did notice that sales are not what they should be this time of year, beginning our prom season.

I know they can go to checkout from the link in the header, but given they have to look for it, and that the image does not even show up, this is a problem.

Is there a fix for this? Or any suggestions? Here is a link and screenshot.

http://www.promstobeaches.com/shoppi...r_of_uploads=0

Name:	shopping_cart_screenshot.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	13729

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nfallat View Post
    Hi Anne,

I am using responsive all business on http://www.promstobeaches.com/ with Zen version 1.5.1

I just noticed today that when using IE8, on the shopping cart page, only the Update Cart button shows. Not the Back to Shopping, Estimate Shipping, or Go To Checkout buttons. Also, the product image does not show.

Looks OK in compatibility view but I think most people don't know to click on that.

I wish I had noticed this sooner because I did notice that sales are not what they should be this time of year, beginning our prom season.

I know they can go to checkout from the link in the header, but given they have to look for it, and that the image does not even show up, this is a problem.

Is there a fix for this? Or any suggestions? Here is a link and screenshot.

http://www.promstobeaches.com/shoppi...r_of_uploads=0

Name:	shopping_cart_screenshot.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	13729
    I doubt that this is effecting your sales. According to these stats, only about 3% of users are still using ie8:

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_explorer.asp

I actually did not customize these buttons in any way, so I can't even guess as to the problem. It seems to be related to the floating. I won't take a whole lot of time to get the buttons floating correctly, but to make it so they show, add this to the bottom of your stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    .ie8 #shoppingCartDefault .forward{float:none;}
    .ie8 #shoppingCartDefault .back{float:none;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast