Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Hi Anne,

Great template, thank you for all you do! I've created a problem I'm afraid. I have ended up with 3 of each rabslide1 thru 5 in my Banner Manager. Thought I'd just determine which was being used and turn the extra ones off and delete them. Started with slide1 and thought all was well but now when viewing with IE it's fine but in Firefox the slide1 is just showing a blank image. So I quit right there until I could ask if there's a way to A: remove the duplicates from the banner manager and B: fix the slide1 that I appear to have broken. Without reinstalling the entire template hopefully as everything is working fine with the exception of the slideshow.

Site is www.ktsaddedvalues.com

Plugin Contributions

I guess I was in a panic, I went ahead and deleted all the extra entries and just left one rabslide1 thru 5, checked the images uploaded and all is OK now!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

How can add an image under the shopping cart in the top right?
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    Hi Anne,

How can add an image under the shopping cart in the top right?
    Thanks.
    You can edit the includes/templates/override/common/tpl_header.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    Do the downloads on Zen cart and your website have all the fixes /patches applied as discussed in the thread or do new users have to research back and apply the changes themselves.
    I ask this as the start of the thread was a year ago and has 180 posts.
    I have installed Zencart 1.5.3 on a Wamp windows 7 machine and installed the responsive all business template but am getting the same fault as post #130.
    Name:  shopping_cart_ fault.png
Views: 121
Size:  7.4 KB
    On checking his fix the file already had the longer php tags. Does this mean the file has been amended by you? If so what could be the issue on my install?
    Your response on post #131 said that this issue had been previously posted. I have been through the full thread twice to get some background but can't seem to find it.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Last edited by artisanfoundry; 15 Oct 2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by artisanfoundry View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Do the downloads on Zen cart and your website have all the fixes /patches applied as discussed in the thread or do new users have to research back and apply the changes themselves.
    I ask this as the start of the thread was a year ago and has 180 posts.
    I have installed Zencart 1.5.3 on a Wamp windows 7 machine and installed the responsive all business template but am getting the same fault as post #130.
    Name:  shopping_cart_ fault.png
Views: 121
Size:  7.4 KB
    On checking his fix the file already had the longer php tags. Does this mean the file has been amended by you? If so what could be the issue on my install?
    Your response on post #131 said that this issue had been previously posted. I have been through the full thread twice to get some background but can't seem to find it.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tom
    No, this template has not been updated so you will need to read through the thread an apply any fixes. This template is on my update list but I do not have a time frame for the upgrade.

See this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...02#post1141102

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello hello. Is there a way that I can manipulate the attributes to display in a grid format through the css files for this template? Also, what about moving the add to cart button and quantity box to the top of the product listing, near the main image? I've looked into it, but I haven't been able to figure it out without having the adjustments throw off the entire layout. I thought I'd ask you.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy View Post
    Hello hello. Is there a way that I can manipulate the attributes to display in a grid format through the css files for this template? Also, what about moving the add to cart button and quantity box to the top of the product listing, near the main image? I've looked into it, but I haven't been able to figure it out without having the adjustments throw off the entire layout. I thought I'd ask you.

Thank you.
    You can edit the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file to move things around on the product info page.

Look in the plugins section for an attribute grid module.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

Which templates are involved in generating the home page center boxes? The reason I ask is because I've installed Best Sellers Reloaded, and I can't get the best sellers center box to show. I added the code in tpl_index_default.php, (per the module instructions). I also tried adding it to tpl_index_categories.php. No joy in either case. I installed the module with the basic, (non responsive), version of All Business and it works perfectly. Any ideas? Thanks!

Russ

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    Hi Anne,

Which templates are involved in generating the home page center boxes? The reason I ask is because I've installed Best Sellers Reloaded, and I can't get the best sellers center box to show. I added the code in tpl_index_default.php, (per the module instructions). I also tried adding it to tpl_index_categories.php. No joy in either case. I installed the module with the basic, (non responsive), version of All Business and it works perfectly. Any ideas? Thanks!

Russ
    Any stable, properly installed module will work with the template ;) The template is using the tabbed home page mdoules on the home page. You will need to merge the tpl_index_default.php file from the module and the template.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast