Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 393
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Thank you for your great template. So far I have 2 problem.
    1. How do I make adjustment to source code Iphone version of this template? Which files do I need to edit?
    I need to change fonts and view of Iphone version on PHP and CSS level. I have hard to separate PC version and Iphone version from source code.
    2. Also when I enable CSS Text button option from Layout settings>>CSS button, I don't see any change with "Update cart" Image button.
    All other buttons turned to Text button, but "Update cart" button still remain as Image button.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,939
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    Thank you for your great template. So far I have 2 problem.
    1. How do I make adjustment to source code Iphone version of this template? Which files do I need to edit?
    I need to change fonts and view of Iphone version on PHP and CSS level. I have hard to separate PC version and Iphone version from source code.
    2. Also when I enable CSS Text button option from Layout settings>>CSS button, I don't see any change with "Update cart" Image button.
    All other buttons turned to Text button, but "Update cart" button still remain as Image button.
    1. I am not sure what you mean. Check the responsive.css file adn media query @media (max-width:480px)

    2. This is not a template problem. It is just how zen cart works ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,939
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    I love the fact that his DIY template doesn't reply on Bootstrap or other commercial frameworks.. Which makes his code distributable under the GPL..
    That is very cool :)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Thank you for your answer.
    1.Where is the PHP template file related with responsive.css?
    Is it one tpl files? I need to simplify header part of Iphone version. I want to replace Logo and sub text with "Simple large text title".

    2. I don't know how to enable "Search" module at header part of Iphone version.
    I tried different ways but failed to enable it.

    3. Also how can I show sub-categories at main page of Iphone version when I press on one of main category? Right now they extend right under main category.
    Please help me.


    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    1. I am not sure what you mean. Check the responsive.css file adn media query @media (max-width:480px)

    2. This is not a template problem. It is just how zen cart works ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,939
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    Thank you for your answer.
    1.Where is the PHP template file related with responsive.css?
    Is it one tpl files? I need to simplify header part of Iphone version. I want to replace Logo and sub text with "Simple large text title".

    2. I don't know how to enable "Search" module at header part of Iphone version.
    I tried different ways but failed to enable it.

    3. Also how can I show sub-categories at main page of Iphone version when I press on one of main category? Right now they extend right under main category.
    Please help me.
    1. I am not sure what you mean. To find what files you need to edit us the admin--tools--developers toolkit

    2. You need to take the display:none; off of the #navMainWrapper in the responsive.css

    3. I don't understand your question. The sub categories show once the category is clicked.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    2. I tried it but it didn't work.
    Even I removed all the "display:none" reference from responsive.css
    I still don't see "search" input at header.
    Can you attach edited css file here?

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    1. I am not sure what you mean. To find what files you need to edit us the admin--tools--developers toolkit

    2. You need to take the display:none; off of the #navMainWrapper in the responsive.css

    3. I don't understand your question. The sub categories show once the category is clicked.

    Thanks,

    Anne

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    1.Where is the PHP template file related with responsive.css?
    responsive.css controls the id's and classes associated to different elements throughout the majority of the templates PHP files not just 1 file.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    Is it one tpl files? I need to simplify header part of Iphone version. I want to replace Logo and sub text with "Simple large text title".
    This will require custom coding:
    1.) You will need to add separate PHP code to echo your new "Simple large text title" in the header file.
    2.) You will need to add at the top of responsive.css {display:none;} for your new "Simple large text title"
    3.) You will need to add {display:none;} to the media query section of the responsive.css file to hide logo and sub text for a certain screen size.
    3.) You will need to replace {display:none;} with {display:block;} to the media query section of the responsive.css file to show "Simple large text title".

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    2. I don't know how to enable "Search" module at header part of Iphone version.
    I tried different ways but failed to enable it.
    The search function is within the drop-down menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    3. Also how can I show sub-categories at main page of Iphone version when I press on one of main category? Right now they extend right under main category.
    That function is also within the drop-down menu.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    291
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Does anyone have a working live store of this?
    Signature not needed

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    1. About search box.
    Ok. I'll try later and let you know.

    2. I think this template has bug with sub-categories in some cases.
    Here is details: It displays sub-categories on main page and function normally when I double click on main category on main page if there is no other products besides of sub categories under main category.
    But it doesn't show sub-categories if there is other products next to sub-category under main category. When I double click on main category then it only displays other products but sub-folder is not shown on main page. Of course I can see sub-category name on left side box. If I want to hide left boxes then I can't browse to sub-categories.

    If you wish I can make video for demonstration.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,939
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmsalers View Post
    2. I tried it but it didn't work.
    Even I removed all the "display:none" reference from responsive.css
    I still don't see "search" input at header.
    Can you attach edited css file here?
    Do you have the search header box turned on in the single column and at min-width?

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

 

 
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Business template Support Thread
    By picaflor-azul in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 994
    Last Post: 23 Apr 2019, 04:44 PM
  2. Help with Responsive All Business Template Links
    By StevenUK in forum General Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 9 Dec 2015, 04:24 PM
  3. v154 How Do I Install : Responsive All Business Template into Zen Cart
    By StevenUK in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4 Dec 2015, 01:16 PM
  4. .xcf file in All Business template
    By johnn196703 in forum Customization from the Admin
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27 Apr 2012, 06:35 PM
  5. All Business template -v1.5
    By heloparis in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2012, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR