but behind the links

- Configuration> Configure RCS

- Reports> Recovered Sales Results

I do not see anything .....

works only the admin page

- Tools> Recover Cart Sales

thanks

excuse for my english ... im italian
    I apologize also to tell you this but the posts that spoke of the argument are very old
    Last edited by favjola; 6 Sep 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: recover cart sales su zc 151

Did you install the SQL patch ?

Plugin Contributions

certanly

Plugin Contributions

I installed the mod on a test site, and it seems to work properly, so maybe you missed some files. There are two files in the admin directory that need to be uploaded.

Plugin Contributions

yes 2 files....

uploaded why ...i download the last version of repository plugins of zencart.com

Plugin Contributions

What version of PHP and MySQL is your store using?

Plugin Contributions

php 5.3.3.

mysql 5.1.69

Plugin Contributions

i dont see configuration page admin e do not configure every parameter !!! attached a screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

The SQL install file had some issues; I used the following with success:
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS scart; 
    CREATE TABLE scart (
      scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      dateadded varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      datemodified varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      PRIMARY KEY  (scartid),
      UNIQUE KEY customers_id (customers_id),
      UNIQUE KEY scartid (scartid)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES ('Recover Cart Sales', 'Recover Cart Sales (RCS) Configuration Values', '1', '1');
    SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;

SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    ('Look back days', 'RCS_BASE_DAYS', '30', 'Number of days to look back from today for abandoned cards.', @configuration_group_id, 10, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Sales Results Report days', 'RCS_REPORT_DAYS', '90', 'Number of days the sales results report takes into account. The more days the longer the SQL queries!.', @configuration_group_id, 15, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail time to live', 'RCS_EMAIL_TTL', '90', 'Number of days to give for emails before they no longer show as being sent', @configuration_group_id, 20, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Friendly E-Mails', 'RCS_EMAIL_FRIENDLY', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then the customer\'s name will be used in the greeting. If <b>false</b> then a generic greeting will be used.', @configuration_group_id, 30, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Show Attributes', 'RCS_SHOW_ATTRIBUTES', 'false', 'Controls display of item attributes.<br /><br />Some sites have attributes for their items.<br /><br />Set this to <b>true</b> if yours does and you want to show them, otherwise set to <b>false</b>.', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Customers with Sessions', 'RCS_CHECK_SESSIONS', 'false', 'If you want the tool to ignore customers with an active session (ie, probably still shopping) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will operate in the default manner of ignoring session data &amp; using less resources', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Repeat Customers', 'RCS_CHECK_REPEAT', 'false', 'Setting this to true will cause recover cart sales to ignore abandoned carts by repeat customers', @configuration_group_id, 45, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Current Customer Color', 'RCS_CURCUST_COLOR', '0000FF', 'Color for the word/phrase used to notate a current customer<br /><br />A current customer is someone who has purchased items from your store in the past.', @configuration_group_id, 50, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Uncontacted hilight color', 'RCS_UNCONTACTED_COLOR', '80FFFF', 'Row highlight color for uncontacted customers.<br /><br />An uncontacted customer is one that you have <i>not</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 60, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Contacted hilight color', 'RCS_CONTACTED_COLOR', 'FF9FA2', 'Row highlight color for contacted customers.<br /><br />An contacted customer is one that you <i>have</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 70, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Matching Order Hilight', 'RCS_MATCHED_ORDER_COLOR', '9FFF22', 'Row highlight color for entrees that may have a matching order.<br /><br />An entry will be marked with this color if an order contains one or more of an item in the abandoned cart <b>and</b> matches either the cart\'s customer email address or database ID.', @configuration_group_id, 72, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Skip Carts w/Matched Orders', 'RCS_SKIP_MATCHED_CARTS', 'true', 'To ignore carts with an a matching order set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will cause entries with a matching order to show, along with the matching order\'s status.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 80, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Lowest Pending sales status', 'RCS_PENDING_SALE_STATUS', '1', 'The highest value that an order can have and still be considered pending. Any value higher than this will be considered by RCS as sale which completed.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 85, NULL, NOW(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses('),
    ('Report Even Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_EVEN_STYLE', 'dataTableRow', 'Style for even rows in results report. Typical options are <i>dataTableRow</i> and <i>attributes-even</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 90, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Report Odd Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_ODD_STYLE', '', 'Style for odd rows in results report. Typical options are NULL (ie, no entry) and <i>attributes-odd</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 92, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail Copies to', 'RCS_EMAIL_COPIES_TO', '', 'If you want copies of emails that are sent to customers by this contribution, enter the email address here. If empty no copies are sent', @configuration_group_id, 35, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Autocheck \'safe\' carts to email', 'RCS_AUTO_CHECK', 'true', 'To check entries which are most likely safe to email (ie, not existing customers, not previously emailed, etc.) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will leave all entries unchecked (you will have to check each entry you want to send an email for).', @configuration_group_id, 82, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Match orders from any date', 'RCS_CARTS_MATCH_ALL_DATES', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then any order found with a matching item will be considered a matched order.<br /><br />If <b>false</b> only orders placed after the abandoned cart are considered.', @configuration_group_id, 84, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART', 'FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'tools', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('stats_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_REPORTS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'reports', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('config_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_CONFIG_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@configuration_group_id), 'configuration', 'Y', @configuration_group_id);
    There were also two lines that would cause PHP errors (deprecated functions and short open-tags) on PHP 5.3+ in /admin/recover_cart_sales.php. First, change line 81 from
    Code:
        return ereg_replace('2037' . '$', $year, date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, $month, $day, 2037)));
    to
    Code:
        return preg_replace('/2037$/', $year, date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, $month, $day, 2037))); /*lat9-c*/
    and then change line 164 from
    Code:
        <td class="pageHeading" align="left" colspan=6><? echo HEADING_EMAIL_SENT;?></td>
    to
    Code:
       <td class="pageHeading" align="left" colspan=6><?php echo HEADING_EMAIL_SENT; /*lat9-c*/ ?></td>

Plugin Contributions

ok

i stalled new sql script and i correct the file recover_cart_sales

i see the page report (related at RCS module) but i cant see more the page configuration

---

a attached the report of sql command to db:

Errore ERROR: Impossibile inserire configuration_key "" in quanto già esistente
    Avviso Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast