Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Apparel Boutique Template

Hi Anne,

First let me thank you for the wonderful template! I drug my feet in upgrading from 1.3.8 to 1.5.3 due to the fact that I thought my custom template would break. I upgraded last week and was shocked that it worked just as before. Why did I wait all this time!! :) I took a good look at it and while still somewhat nice, it is pretty dated and does not display well on mobile devices at all. I've download and installed your template and it is like a breath of fresh air.

I'm writing to ask a couple of questions in regards to modifying the template to suit some customization changes I'd like to make. Perhaps you can give me some guidance?

Here's a sample page:
    http://v2.decaldepot.net/barefoot-fo...ily-p-617.html

I've noticed that the 'Search' button doesn't line up with the search box. I'm not sure what is causing this. The only modification I've made to the template is the one you posted earlier in the thread that fixes the issue with blank taglines.

Can the custom options (Color, Size, Number of X, etc) be right justified on all pages so that the pulldown boxes all line up on the right edge? Can the 'Add to Cart' number value be centered?

My site sells custom decals and I wanted a way to display a page/image that showed the different color samples so the customer could get an idea of what the colors look like. I made a hack for my old template that put a comment with a little snippet of html that opened another page containing these in another window (see http://www.decaldepot.net/barefoot-f...ily-p-617.html ). I'm seeing this comment displayed above the color option pulldown on your template. I'm really not sure of the best way to provide this service for the customer. Do you have any suggestions?

Can you suggest an addon that will allow a slider of multiple images that works will with this template? I'd like to have two images per product. One will be like what you see on my v2 site and the other will be a more detailed image like what appears on my live site. Perhaps I could add a third image that contains all of the color swatches I mentioned above. Does such a thing exist?

Lastly, I tried the template on my wife's iPad and it looked fantastic in landscape mode, but looked odd in portrait mode on the product page. I had to scroll past my menu (which is pretty long) before seeing the product detail. Ideally I'd like to see the product info without having to scroll down. I'm afraid customers might not know to do that. Is there a way to change this? I'm not seeing this when using my 4" phone screen.

Thank you again .. Any advice would be most appreciated and speed my transition to the new template.
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

I've run in to a problem that I can't figure out. I'm on a fresh install of 1.39h, with no other mods installed. Installed the four SQL patches, uploaded the files. Once the files are uploaded, I get a blank site. This is the log message:

[30-Sep-2014 11:18:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
    [30-Sep-2014 11:18:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'index_filters/default_filter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

If I replace the header_php.php with the stock 1.39h file, the site comes back but no products show in the categories. This is the log message:

[30-Sep-2014 12:15:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 191
    [30-Sep-2014 12:15:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'index_filters/default_filter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 191

Any ideas? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

PS: And yes, default_filter.php does exist.

Plugin Contributions

The template is for v151 hence the name of the thread 'v151 Responsive Apparel Boutique Template' .
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    The template is for v151 hence the name of the thread 'v151 Responsive Apparel Boutique Template' .
    Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8x, 1.3.9s, 1.5x. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    I've run in to a problem that I can't figure out. I'm on a fresh install of 1.39h, with no other mods installed. Installed the four SQL patches, uploaded the files. Once the files are uploaded, I get a blank site. This is the log message:

[30-Sep-2014 11:18:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49
    [30-Sep-2014 11:18:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'index_filters/default_filter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

If I replace the header_php.php with the stock 1.39h file, the site comes back but no products show in the categories. This is the log message:

[30-Sep-2014 12:15:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 191
    [30-Sep-2014 12:15:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'index_filters/default_filter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/re/rescoccc.net/zen/store1/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 191

Any ideas? Thanks.

There is a bug in this template. The includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php and the includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php files are in the template package but should not be uploaded to your server. Replace the files with your back up or a fresh copy from your zen cart version.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

That did the trick. Thanks, Anne!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    That did the trick. Thanks, Anne!
    No problem, I am sorry for the mistake!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just did a clean installation; however somehow the slide show is not displaying at all. I did a search and saw in tpl_home_slider.php there is

<?php echo RAP_SLIDES_PLAY ?>',

Yet i don't see anything define it. Could that be the problem of why the banners are not showing?

Also I have new products added but they are not displayed in the center box.

Can you please advise what I did wrong?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nightkidz View Post
    Hi,

I just did a clean installation; however somehow the slide show is not displaying at all. I did a search and saw in tpl_home_slider.php there is

<?php echo RAP_SLIDES_PLAY ?>',

Yet i don't see anything define it. Could that be the problem of why the banners are not showing?

Also I have new products added but they are not displayed in the center box.

Can you please advise what I did wrong?

Thanks!
    Did you install the sql patches and follow all of the installation steps in the readme.html file?

Thanks,

Anne

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast