Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Apparel Boutique Template

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Now I understand. Sorry for the premature question.

andover_modern is our current template of choice if you are prioritizing things based upon comments.
    No problem ;) It is a good thing that the moderators take the time to go over the packages to make sure everything is ok.

I have Andover Modern on the list to be converted to responsive ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Most likely brain-fart on my end. I have stepped through the readme yesterday and this morning. Most likely a missed step but nothing looks like the demo using fullscreen desktop.

Config: Layout Settings: first line is column-width left boxes instead of the blue, activate responsive template.....
    Config: Responsive Apparel Boutique Template: Nothing listed in that screen....

I have installed all sql statements.

Same appearance for responsive all business template.

Other templates yield expected appearance.

V1.5.1
    Sandbox link: srevaewniahc(dot)info
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Most likely brain-fart on my end. I have stepped through the readme yesterday and this morning. Most likely a missed step but nothing looks like the demo using fullscreen desktop.

Config: Layout Settings: first line is column-width left boxes instead of the blue, activate responsive template.....

I have installed all sql statements.

Same appearance for responsive all business template.

Other templates yield expected appearance.

V1.5.1
    Sandbox link: srevaewniahc(dot)info
    I don't see either of the templates on that url?

Did you go to admin--configuration--layout settings and set the ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths to 2?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Did you go to admin--configuration--layout settings and set the ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths to 2?
    Carp. Sorry. Should be there now. That's what happens when I get called to breakfast in the middle of a note.

See previous post. Configuration: Layout Settings: Activate Responsive Template does not exist.

Left sideboxes appear to be stretched into the centerbox area.

Attachment 13077
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Carp. Sorry. Should be there now. That's what happens when I get called to breakfast in the middle of a note.

See previous post. Configuration: Layout Settings: Activate Responsive Template does not exist.

Left sideboxes appear to be stretched into the centerbox area.

Attachment 13077
    Did you upload the responsive_apparel_boutique.sql patch?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

AFAIK, I did. For both this and All Business. Neither show anything in their respective config tabs. I will be away from my ftp computer till later this afternoon to check again.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Yes. Both responsive SQL patches performed had previously been executed but just ran them again to see if there were any error msgs.

The Yellow, see Upgrade Exceptions table just says "xxx already exists".

Attachment 13078Attachment 13079
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Found these in the log files, but looks like a repeat of the messages displayed at the time of inserting the sql patch(s).

Code:
    DEBUG-adm
    [15-Sep-2013 12:07:44] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'show_box_min_width' in 'field list' :: insert into layout_boxes
                      (layout_template, layout_box_name, layout_box_status, layout_box_location, layout_box_sort_order, layout_box_sort_order_single, layout_box_status_single, show_box_min_width)
                      values ('responsive_apparel_boutique', 'banner_box.php', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0) in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

[15-Sep-2013 13:18:38] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class base in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php on line 17

==============================
    DEBUG
    [15-Sep-2013 12:08:06] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'show_box_min_width' in 'field list' :: select layout_box_name, show_box_min_width from layout_boxes where layout_box_location = 0 and layout_box_status= '1' and layout_template ='responsive_apparel_boutique' order by layout_box_sort_order in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Found these in the log files, but looks like a repeat of the messages displayed at the time of inserting the sql patch(s).

Code:
    DEBUG-adm
    [15-Sep-2013 12:07:44] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'show_box_min_width' in 'field list' :: insert into layout_boxes
                      (layout_template, layout_box_name, layout_box_status, layout_box_location, layout_box_sort_order, layout_box_sort_order_single, layout_box_status_single, show_box_min_width)
                      values ('responsive_apparel_boutique', 'banner_box.php', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0) in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

[15-Sep-2013 13:18:38] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class base in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php on line 17

==============================
    DEBUG
    [15-Sep-2013 12:08:06] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'show_box_min_width' in 'field list' :: select layout_box_name, show_box_min_width from layout_boxes where layout_box_location = 0 and layout_box_status= '1' and layout_template ='responsive_apparel_boutique' order by layout_box_sort_order in /home/MYcpanelLOGIN/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Try running this in your admin--tools--sql patches:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE layout_boxes ADD show_box_min_width TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER layout_box_status_single;
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

No change when that is patch is executed. Dar n

I could try installing a different responsive template but don't expect any difference since AllBusiness appears the same.
    I hate being a problem child too. I guess there's always a possibility that it is not playing nice with some addon that I've installed but other templates play nice.

Error Failed: 1
    Error ERROR: Cannot ADD column show_box_min_width because it already exists.
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast