Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Apparel Boutique Template

When you click a product image to show the larger image, it opens a pop-up window that is smaller than the product image.

I have read this whole thread and I saw this come up twice but the only answer was "This is actually a bug in the responsive template default package that I used to build these templates. The bug has been fixed in the new responsive template default package and so will be fixed in my packages when I update them to the new code."

Anybody have the bug fix?
    All of my wood is cut from recycled trees

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trees2wood View Post
    When you click a product image to show the larger image, it opens a pop-up window that is smaller than the product image.

I have read this whole thread and I saw this come up twice but the only answer was "This is actually a bug in the responsive template default package that I used to build these templates. The bug has been fixed in the new responsive template default package and so will be fixed in my packages when I update them to the new code."

Anybody have the bug fix?
    In your html_header.php file change this:

Code:
    if (COLUMN_WIDTH == '0') {
    to this:

Code:
    if (COLUMN_WIDTH == '0' || (in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",'popup_image,popup_image_additional')) )) {
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick answer. That was easy. It also showed me the probable reason why my new site was loading slow, I was using huge pictures right from the smart phone.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trees2wood View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer. That was easy. It also showed me the probable reason why my new site was loading slow, I was using huge pictures right from the smart phone.
    I would recommend installing the image handler plugin as it will optimize your images and improve page loading speed.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

how would one go about changing the order of the layout for the responsive mobile side? on the mobile side it displays, header / side boxes / page area / footer

the problem is the "page area" is all the way at the bottom and you need to scroll with the phone to the bottom to even notice that the page loaded.

i.e. i pick a product category and it loads all the products in that category to the "page area" at the bottom of the mobile site. however you can't see that it actually loaded anything on the screen unless you scroll down. i have a feeling customers are just going to think it's reloading the same page over and over again.

is it possible to have the "page area" load after the header and before the side boxes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolderiii View Post
    how would one go about changing the order of the layout for the responsive mobile side? on the mobile side it displays, header / side boxes / page area / footer

the problem is the "page area" is all the way at the bottom and you need to scroll with the phone to the bottom to even notice that the page loaded.

i.e. i pick a product category and it loads all the products in that category to the "page area" at the bottom of the mobile site. however you can't see that it actually loaded anything on the screen unless you scroll down. i have a feeling customers are just going to think it's reloading the same page over and over again.

is it possible to have the "page area" load after the header and before the side boxes?
    It sounds like you have broken the layout. Check the template demo to see it working properly.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    I haven't changed templates on my site in quite some time. Can you please give me a quick tutorial on how to proceed with this? I've downloaded the Boutique Template from Zen Cart, now what should I do ? Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stedman View Post
    Hi Anne,
    I haven't changed templates on my site in quite some time. Can you please give me a quick tutorial on how to proceed with this? I've downloaded the Boutique Template from Zen Cart, now what should I do ? Thanks again.
    If you read the readme folder you would see you already have great step by step directions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stedman View Post
    Hi Anne,
    See the readme.html file for installation and customization instructions.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I just did all the installs and configured per the readme file and now I don't get my site to load. Any ideas ?

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast