Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net error logs are nowhere to be found,..? and transactions not...

Our website is live and the Authorize.net payment module is not working (we were unable to have an adequate dev environment!). But the Authorize.net module doesn't seem to be creating any error logs? Their tech support said to start there but i cannot find. nothing is being put in the main log file

Where are they suppose to be?

I noticed that in the PayPal has it's own log folder in the include/modules./payments/paypal

and Authorize.net did not. So i created one manually, but nothing is being put there

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net error logs are nowhere to be found,..? and transactions not...

In v1.5.1 it puts the logs into the /logs/ folder, if you have debug-log-to-file enabled in the module's admin settings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net error logs are nowhere to be found,..? and transactions not...

thanks, i looked there and nothing is being recorded there. stumped...

Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net AIM module not functioning at all

I and another developer are somewhat stumped by current state of our Authorize.net AIM module.
    here's what is happening.

The credit cart field is being displayed on the checkout pages. Customer enters in credentials and the order on the ZenCart end completes but no data is being sent to Authorize.net, and also, no log files are being recorded.

completely stumped as to what do, how to troubleshoot. We have called Authorize.net but they say much since no data is being set.

anyone else have a similar situation?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net AIM module not functioning at all

1 How are you certain that the AIM module is actually the one being displayed in checkout?
    ie: are the authorizenet_aim fields actually present in the raw HTML of the checkout_payment page?

2 Is this the same site as you were referring to in another thread? http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...t-decline-card

3 What's the site URL? Got a test user email/pwd to mess with?

4. What mods/plugins/changes are on this site that make it different from a brand new uncustomized site?
    What have you changed about checkout?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

thanks Dr. Byte. i'll go thru each item above and find out.

sorry i don't mean to duplicate my posts. my client is not using a Commerical host provider so the set-up is unusual.

was never sure about the security certificate on the dev site, so the site went live w/ a faulty payment module.

i trust what you say though, that out of the box the modules do work.

Plugin Contributions

Dr. Byte, here are answers for the above questions -
    1. Yes, its the only CC module installed.
    2. Yes it is the same site found in that other thread.
    3. Do you want the admin password, or a customer login? i will private msg that info., including the URL
    4. Here are the plugins I've installed. For troubleshooting purposes I've turned them off.

FEC - i have toggled on and off throughout troubleshooting. currently off
    UPSXML - currently off
    Shipping Boxes Manager - currently off
    UPS - the one by Ajeh. currently on.

I've even gone so far as to review the settings in the configuration table. I removed some entries once when uninstalling a plugin and it throw the ID's off and had trouble when installing the Numinx 'Shipping Boxes Manager' but i managed to fix.
    but that was all after the AIM module was installed anyway, so don't think it caused any problems

i've become quite familiar with the following files. Authorize recorded one transaction on Aug. 22, so i'm backtracking seeing what file changed on that date, and am re-instating them now

tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
    tpl_checkout_default.php
    tpl_checkout_stacked.php (FEC i think)

am reviewing the default checkout php files too.

thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I tested a transaction using an invalid card, and it accepted it. And it's not even in test mode.
    This suggests that something else is doing the actual processing. Definitely not operating the way default ZC works.

This is where I begin in such cases: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Plugin Contributions

ok, thanks for looking. i'll check that out

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    1 How are you certain that the AIM module is actually the one being displayed in checkout?
    ie: are the authorizenet_aim fields actually present in the raw HTML of the checkout_payment page?

2 Is this the same site as you were referring to in another thread? http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...t-decline-card

3 What's the site URL? Got a test user email/pwd to mess with?

4. What mods/plugins/changes are on this site that make it different from a brand new uncustomized site?
    What have you changed about checkout?
    Dr Byte,

I am having a similar issue with my new site using 1.5.3. It goes along fine until you hit SUBMIT. Then the layout of the site falls apart and it gives a generic error - Step 2 of 3 - Payment Information
    Error There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.
    No error number given.

Authorize.net then sends me an email saying
    Response Code: 3.
    Response Text: This transaction cannot be accepted.

Results Received back from Authorizenet: Array
    (
    [x_response_code] => 3
    [x_response_reason_code] => 99
    [HashMatchStatus] => PASS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast