Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

Hello :-) This is a brand new responsive template package free for the zen cart community. I have built this using the Responsive DIY Template Default for v1.5.x by rbarbour, thank you rbarbour, again! This template ha a very minimal design and could look good in a multitude of different colors by just changing the background and font colors in the stylesheet. The layout is very clean with a single column on the home page and 2 column for the inner pages.

Name:  carlisle_fresh.jpg
Views: 3023
Size:  25.2 KB

See the live demo here:

Carlisle Fresh Responsive Zen Cart Demo

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Responsive 2 column display--single column home page layout

• Optimized Drop Navigation for hand held devices

• Matching icons included

• CSS Buttons for easier multi language implementation

• Responsive Home Page slideshow included

• Add your slide show images, set their links, enable/disable images/links, and set open in new window easily using the admin banner manager.

• Home page carousel for Featured Products

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin it button, and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with customer service, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, and links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog.

• Customized product info page layout with expandable content areas for handheld devices

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE10, IE9, IE8, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Custom header including shopping cart totals (item count and dollar amount), checkout link, search

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Back to Top, Responsive Slides JS, Carousel Featured Products

• Detailed HTML readme file with written instructions and screenshots, and links to videos for the installation and customization steps.

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8x, 1.3.9s, 1.5x. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post feedback here and if you find any bugs!

Be sure to read the readme.html file before installation because it is a bit different.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

Do you lose the ability to change currency on mobile devices or have I just not found the button yet? This is a very minor issue.

Though everything looks good but I'm having trouble with the drop navigation menu functionality on my touchscreen tablet. Works nice with a mouse but not with my finger. IE 10.0.9 & Windows8 IEapp. Windows8RT. I will check with an HP-EnvyX2 Win8 tablet later today. Hopefully this is a user issue on my part because I feel like I'm raining on a parade by mentioning it. I'm using your functional demo versions on your website as my testing models. I don't have the ability to test other browsers on the tablet.

The same is true on other templates but there is a left sidebox to use as an alternative.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Do you lose the ability to change currency on mobile devices or have I just not found the button yet? This is a very minor issue.

Though everything looks good but I'm having trouble with the drop navigation menu functionality on my touchscreen tablet. Works nice with a mouse but not with my finger. IE 10.0.9 & Windows8 IEapp. Windows8RT. I will check with an HP-EnvyX2 Win8 tablet later today. Hopefully this is a user issue on my part because I feel like I'm raining on a parade by mentioning it. I'm using your functional demo versions on your website as my testing models. I don't have the ability to test other browsers on the tablet.

The same is true on other templates but there is a left sidebox to use as an alternative.
    The currencies functionality is still there. I just removed the box in the header for cleanliness sake.

What sort of trouble do you have with the menu? Is it the pure css mega menu or the mobile version menu?

The categories or any other sidebox can be turned on at this size. You would have to remove the display:none; I added to the responsive.css stylesheet for the left hand column on the tablet.

And, please keep the feedback coming ;) Improvements can not be made without it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The currencies functionality is still there. I just removed the box in the header for cleanliness sake.

What sort of trouble do you have with the menu? Is it the pure css mega menu or the mobile version menu?
    Currency. Gotcha. I was just using your demo before installing/customizing.

It is the PureCSS megamenu. Unless it is me, there is no 'hover' functionality with a finger on a touchscreen. It's not specific to this template. On my tablet, your website is also difficult to navigate without a keyboard or mouse attached. Maybe it's my fingers since I'm new to tablet and touchscreen functionality.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

I didn't think to do any googling for similar issues. Sounds like it may just be a glitch/bug/undocumented 'feature' of Win 8 and IE10 that is remedied in Win8.1

I tried a 'long press' but that does not have the desired effect.

Don't lose any sleep over it.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    I didn't think to do any googling for similar issues. Sounds like it may just be a glitch/bug/undocumented 'feature' of Win 8 and IE10 that is remedied in Win8.1

I tried a 'long press' but that does not have the desired effect.

Don't lose any sleep over it.
    Ah, I understand. Thank you for the feedback. I might have to change the menu on that size device to the mobile drop down.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi! You have so many great templates, but I think this one may be the one I like best now. Really like a more minimalist look. Great work!

Hope to use this one soon.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi! You have so many great templates, but I think this one may be the one I like best now. Really like a more minimalist look. Great work!

Hope to use this one soon.
    I am happy that you like it and appreciate any feedback ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    I'm doing an 'SPH' and playing around with templates
    Could you advise me how to remove NEW PRODUCTS from the handheld dropdown menu please? I won't be adding new products to my store and don't need/want the functionality.
    Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Hi Anne
    I'm doing an 'SPH' and playing around with templates
    Could you advise me how to remove NEW PRODUCTS from the handheld dropdown menu please? I won't be adding new products to my store and don't need/want the functionality.
    Many thanks
    You can modify the includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

Thanks,

Anne

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast