Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    Dear Anne,
    As much as i want to, and how many times i tried, i can not get it to work!
    The carslide and the only 5 banners will just pop up in the admin. and when adding to the database, i get a warning that i have a mistake. I even tried only changing the names of the banners ( the jpg files) and that won't work.
    I'm right now desparate to find an sollution to change and add my own more than 5 banners to your lovely template!
    its a quest
    As with any customization, if you can not do it yourself then it is time to seek professional help :)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

well than i'm very curious if anybody else who used the template has managed to succesfully change that sql query!
    because i keep getting a mistake!
    Nothing to do with profesional help requested. But ok! thanks for your answer, time for an other template !
    Thanks Anne!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    well than i'm very curious if anybody else who used the template has managed to succesfully change that sql query!
    because i keep getting a mistake!
    Nothing to do with profesional help requested. But ok! thanks for your answer, time for an other template !
    Thanks Anne!
    I and others have added additional banner groups with no problems. It is not a problem with the template that you can not add the additional groups.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

Firstly thank you for another amazing template. I have just been testing it and have hit a couple of problems.

I have customized the design so that the body is a grey colour and the main-container is off white. When viewing this on an iPad the Mega Menu now overlaps the left hand side of the main-container when the device is held portrait. Is there a way of correcting this? Please see attached screenshot.

Name:  CSS Mega Menu.PNG
Views: 162
Size:  6.0 KB

Also the logo and sales text on my site is quite large and on an iPad the shopping cart links overlay the logo and sales text. Is there a way to make the logo and sales text responsive so that they reduce in size on smaller devices?

Finally I have noticed that rharbour has updated the Responsive Template Default contribution. Do you have plans to incorporate the updates into your templates?

Would appreciate any help you can give.

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OLCS View Post
    Hi Anne,

Firstly thank you for another amazing template. I have just been testing it and have hit a couple of problems.

I have customized the design so that the body is a grey colour and the main-container is off white. When viewing this on an iPad the Mega Menu now overlaps the left hand side of the main-container when the device is held portrait. Is there a way of correcting this? Please see attached screenshot.

Name:  CSS Mega Menu.PNG
Views: 162
Size:  6.0 KB

Also the logo and sales text on my site is quite large and on an iPad the shopping cart links overlay the logo and sales text. Is there a way to make the logo and sales text responsive so that they reduce in size on smaller devices?

Finally I have noticed that rharbour has updated the Responsive Template Default contribution. Do you have plans to incorporate the updates into your templates?

Would appreciate any help you can give.

Many thanks
    Yes, I will be updating all of the responsive templates and legacy templates to use the new responsive template default.

You will need to make your adjustments for ipad to the includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/css/responsive.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

help question Layers - cross-browser inconsistency

Hi Anne,

Still loving the template, thank you! Almost ready for launch, but just discovered the following issue, I hope you can help me solve it.

I want the login/cart/checkout links in navMain to overlap my header (the "logo" image takes up the entire header). In stylesheet.css, I assigned z-index:1 to #headerWrapper (and for good measure also to #logoWrapper and #logo), and z-index:99999 to #navMainWrapper (as well as #navMain and #navMain ul). In Firefox and Opera, this looks good - the header image is behind the login/cart/checkout text and icons as intended, and the links work as desired. However, in Chrome and Safari, the header image obscures the login/cart/checkout text and icons, making them invisible (although the actual links do appear in my status bar when I move my mouse over where I'd expect the text and icons to be). What's causing this and how do I fix that?

Thank you!
    Magz

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Layers - cross-browser inconsistency

Quote Originally Posted by magz View Post
    Hi Anne,

Still loving the template, thank you! Almost ready for launch, but just discovered the following issue, I hope you can help me solve it.

I want the login/cart/checkout links in navMain to overlap my header (the "logo" image takes up the entire header). In stylesheet.css, I assigned z-index:1 to #headerWrapper (and for good measure also to #logoWrapper and #logo), and z-index:99999 to #navMainWrapper (as well as #navMain and #navMain ul). In Firefox and Opera, this looks good - the header image is behind the login/cart/checkout text and icons as intended, and the links work as desired. However, in Chrome and Safari, the header image obscures the login/cart/checkout text and icons, making them invisible (although the actual links do appear in my status bar when I move my mouse over where I'd expect the text and icons to be). What's causing this and how do I fix that?

Thank you!
    Magz
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

I have included the cross browser javascript with the template package so that you can isolate page elements in any browser. See the includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/jscript/css_browser_selector.js

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne - it's http://test.allstringsnylon.info . I do have the jscript file but have no idea how to use it. Is there anything I need to add to stylesheet.css (or other css files) for it to take effect? ~magz

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

I have included the cross browser javascript with the template package so that you can isolate page elements in any browser. See the includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/jscript/css_browser_selector.js

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by magz View Post
    Thanks Anne - it's http://test.allstringsnylon.info . I do have the jscript file but have no idea how to use it. Is there anything I need to add to stylesheet.css (or other css files) for it to take effect? ~magz
    If you check the jscript file you will see a link to the authors web site. He has easy instructions on how to use it ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

This undoubtedly is one of the most elegant and clean templates.
    The aspect ratio of the slideshow images is part of it, and it is very cool... but it may be unpractical for standard product images.
    Any hints on how the slideshow image size can be changed?

Thanks Anne :-)
    Last edited by flax; 6 Jan 2014 at 01:55 PM.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast