Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 331
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,542
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I must have submitted the wrong package! UGGGGG! I'll have to resubmit again and hope that the moderators are not completely annoyed!

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Considering your considerable contributions to ZC, I don't see how anyone could be annoyed.
    Steve
    prommart.com

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,771
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Anne you're a star, it's perfect!
    I *promise* a donation once I'm up and selling.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,771
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Not again she cries...
    I haven't borrowed any other tablet yet but when viewing in landscape on kindle Fire the page content is pushed down the page below the sidebar. Any thoughts please?
    tkd revision .com/index.php?main_page=create_account for example.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,930
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Not again she cries...
    I haven't borrowed any other tablet yet but when viewing in landscape on kindle Fire the page content is pushed down the page below the sidebar. Any thoughts please?
    tkd revision .com/index.php?main_page=create_account for example.
    I'll take a look and let you know.

    Thanks,

    Anne

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,930
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Not again she cries...
    I haven't borrowed any other tablet yet but when viewing in landscape on kindle Fire the page content is pushed down the page below the sidebar. Any thoughts please?
    tkd revision .com/index.php?main_page=create_account for example.
    I have not tested for kindle Fire. What is the screen resolution? I have only tested on these devices, so it is possible that there will be problems on untested device.

    Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9

    Thanks,

    Anne

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,542
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Hi,

    I just uploaded your patched version. The conditions, etc., pages now show in responsive mode. Thanks.

    However, the CUSTOMER SERVICE area in the footer area now does not show any links in regular mode. It does work in responsive mode by clicking the down arrow.

    Same with your demo.
    Steve
    prommart.com

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,930
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi,

    I just uploaded your patched version. The conditions, etc., pages now show in responsive mode. Thanks.

    However, the CUSTOMER SERVICE area in the footer area now does not show any links in regular mode. It does work in responsive mode by clicking the down arrow.

    Same with your demo.
    I just fixed the demo site. If you download the latest version of the template package you will see that the bug you describe has been fixed.

    Thanks,

    Anne

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,771
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I just fixed the demo site. If you download the latest version of the template package you will see that the bug you describe has been fixed.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Would you be able to state which file or files were corrected to achieve this fix please? Just to avoid overwriting all files.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,542
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Would you be able to state which file or files were corrected to achieve this fix please? Just to avoid overwriting all files.
    Ditto....

    EDIT: Think I found it. The responsive.css It's now working for me.
    Last edited by SPH; 25 Sep 2013 at 03:17 AM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,930
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Would you be able to state which file or files were corrected to achieve this fix please? Just to avoid overwriting all files.
    There is a list of changed files in the updated package readme.html. Also changed were responsive.css and stylesheet_footer_menu.css

    Thanks,

    Anne

 

 
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v155 Clone a Template [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Admin Tools
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 5 Jul 2021, 07:30 PM
  2. Lavender Template Support Thread
    By kobra in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 13 May 2015, 01:00 AM
  3. Scuro Template Support Thread
    By brandonturpin in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12 Mar 2015, 09:45 PM
  4. Fresh Zen -- JellyFish Template Support Thread
    By magicbox in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11 Apr 2012, 08:54 AM
  5. Watermelon Template Support Thread
    By LissaE in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 14 Oct 2011, 04:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR