Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Columns showing up on the left side in a row

Quote Originally Posted by diver4 View Post
    Thanks Anne,

Found the patch (it is in post #113) and uploaded it and the problem is gone.

Great template thanks
    Dale
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks, getting everything taken care of, just one more quick question (sorry to be a pain) but I have watched your videos and read through this entire thread along with reading the install page over and over and can not find how to change the images in the slider. The slider is working but still has the stock images that came with the template.

In the instructions and video I do not have the code in the files that is required to replace the images with my images, either I am blind or brain dead or maybe both but I just can not get the images changed.

Thanks
    Dale

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diver4 View Post
    Thanks, getting everything taken care of, just one more quick question (sorry to be a pain) but I have watched your videos and read through this entire thread along with reading the install page over and over and can not find how to change the images in the slider. The slider is working but still has the stock images that came with the template.

In the instructions and video I do not have the code in the files that is required to replace the images with my images, either I am blind or brain dead or maybe both but I just can not get the images changed.

Thanks
    Dale
    There are instructions for this in the readme.html file included in the template package. It is under installation, step 10 Home Page Slideshow.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re:....

If you post a link to the page with what you are trying to modify I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    It happens with default responsive sheffield blue template

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ....

Love the template. Best responsive one I've tried.

I've searched the thread, but I can't imagine I'm the only one having this issue.

When I log in as a customer in "full / PC" mode, the "Home" and "Log Out" links lose their "hover". I can't even click on "Home". The pointer changes to a link/hand between the "o" and "u" in out.

When I'm in "middle / tablet" mode, none of the links in the top section work.

It acts like it some sort of masking/overlay issue.

We're on a fresh install of ZC 1.5.1 and have v1.0 of the template installed. I see there's a 1.1 available, but it doesn't mention the issues I'm seeing.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bbsbcastle View Post
    Love the template. Best responsive one I've tried.

I've searched the thread, but I can't imagine I'm the only one having this issue.

When I log in as a customer in "full / PC" mode, the "Home" and "Log Out" links lose their "hover". I can't even click on "Home". The pointer changes to a link/hand between the "o" and "u" in out.

When I'm in "middle / tablet" mode, none of the links in the top section work.

It acts like it some sort of masking/overlay issue.

We're on a fresh install of ZC 1.5.1 and have v1.0 of the template installed. I see there's a 1.1 available, but it doesn't mention the issues I'm seeing.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    It sounds like a z-index problem, or widths may be needed on the containing divs. If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like a z-index problem, or widths may be needed on the containing divs. If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you! Yes. I don't know a lot of CSS, but I'd assumed it was related to z-index. The site is God's Glory Bible.

Here are some things I've found on the issue...

Looking at the site in Chrome, it appears to be when the div id="logo" overlaps the div id = "navMain" too much.

Another way to look at it, when the items in navmain are too wide, and "Checkout" wraps to the next line, either because the window is too narrow, or due to being logged in, that's when the issue hits. The areas of navmain that are "under" logo are masked, and don't see the mouse pointer.

Any chance the template isn't reporting a correct version BTW? I got the 1.0 version from my admin panel, but I see 1.1 should have been the current version when we installed it, since this is a new "in development / testing" site that's only been up since early May.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! Yes. I don't know a lot of CSS, but I'd assumed it was related to z-index. The site is God's Glory Bible.

Here are some things I've found on the issue...

Looking at the site in Chrome, it appears to be when the div id="logo" overlaps the div id = "navMain" too much.

Another way to look at it, when the items in navmain are too wide, and "Checkout" wraps to the next line, either because the window is too narrow, or due to being logged in, that's when the issue hits. The areas of navmain that are "under" logo are masked, and don't see the mouse pointer.

Any chance the template isn't reporting a correct version BTW? I got the 1.0 version from my admin panel, but I see 1.1 should have been the current version when we installed it, since this is a new "in development / testing" site that's only been up since early May.
    I am not seeing any problem with the top navigation links in chrome on a desktop.

For the tablet view you could add a width like width:30% to the #navMainWrapper in responsive.css in the @media (max-width: 1199px) and (min-width: 768px) section.

Thanks,

anne

Plugin Contributions

In desktop mode, it only happens if you're logged in as a customer.

We'll make the adjustments and report back. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

In desktop mode, it only happens if you're logged in as a customer.

We'll make the adjustments and report back. Thanks!
    I did login as a customer and in chrome on the desktop, did not see the problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast