Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Hi Annie,

Thanks so much for your time. I went ahead and turned off global left and right and it gave me a little more room but the grids still are not lining up and act like something is crunching the categories together. So I turned off open with categories and it allowed the define main page text to fill the area. Now if I used the drop down menu - Shop - Air filters and click on that....it opens with the same issue I had on the main page with categories. Is it something with defining tables? It seems to be an issue with any of the layout pages that are showing listing. I love the template and am sure it is something I screwed up if I could just figure it out.

Plugin Contributions

In your favorite plain text editor open includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/css/stysheet_social_header.css

At the bottom of the file add display:none; to the class for each icon you don't want to display. So, for example if you don't want to display the facebook icon you would add:

.facebook{display:none;}

The classes used for the icons are:

.facebook-sh
    .twitter-sh
    .youtube-sh
    .pinterest-sh
    .google-sh
    .blog-sh

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ediesinc View Post
    In your favorite plain text editor open includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/css/stysheet_social_header.css

At the bottom of the file add display:none; to the class for each icon you don't want to display. So, for example if you don't want to display the facebook icon you would add:

.facebook{display:none;}

The classes used for the icons are:

.facebook-sh
    .twitter-sh
    .youtube-sh
    .pinterest-sh
    .google-sh
    .blog-sh
    Many thanks

I have now sorted it, if you do it that way, it takes away the icons but leaves the box, you have to take the section of code away from the tpl overides file that displays the box.

Regards
    AfterHouR

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by scottj View Post
    This is regards to the mega-menu getting messed up when logged in and adding an item to cart. The problem appears to only occur when using Chrome. Any ideas where to look? It's pretty minor but I'd still like to fix it. Chrome is a pretty popular browser.
    Thanks!
    Scott

www.bumboatonline.com
    While I tried to read through the path of conversation, I didn't blatantly see that the patch posted Oct 4 (or any other) http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...25#post1221225 had been applied. I thought I remembered seeing some mods that specifically targetted some browsers (including Chrome.)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm not a css wiz... I have applied min-height to each of the four classes within the class = "centerBoxContentsNew centeredContent back"
    so, I have a minimum height for: product_title (40px), box_image (150px), price (30px), and product_detail (35px) and things look nicely lined up, at least along the top...

As nice as it would be to go through the effort of making all images the same size, I would like to be able to instead align the images along their centers for a given row. Currently I have been looking at the items that appear on the main page when looking at new, specials, and featured products. I haven't even gone to look at other areas like categories, or the product page. This is just something that I think can be done referencing the default template. Obviously I would prefer a solution that is "auto-correcting", but if particular sizes must be entered, so be it.. (Ie., it would be nice to say that the min-height for an image is the maximum height expected for images...

Anyone have a bright idea? :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by scottj View Post
    This is regards to the mega-menu getting messed up when logged in and adding an item to cart. The problem appears to only occur when using Chrome. Any ideas where to look? It's pretty minor but I'd still like to fix it. Chrome is a pretty popular browser.
    Thanks!
    Scott

www.bumboatonline.com
    If you can let me know the exact problem that you are having I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHouR View Post
    How do I remove the social side bar

I tried adding

.sidebar{display:none;}

to the bottom of

stylesheet.css

the icons disappear but the box is still there
    Add the display:none; to the .sidebar in the stylesheet_social_sidebar.css file

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHouR View Post
    Many thanks

I have now sorted it, if you do it that way, it takes away the icons but leaves the box, you have to take the section of code away from the tpl overides file that displays the box.

Regards
    AfterHouR
    No, you do not have to edit the php file. See my response and edit the css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I'm not a css wiz... I have applied min-height to each of the four classes within the class = "centerBoxContentsNew centeredContent back"
    so, I have a minimum height for: product_title (40px), box_image (150px), price (30px), and product_detail (35px) and things look nicely lined up, at least along the top...

As nice as it would be to go through the effort of making all images the same size, I would like to be able to instead align the images along their centers for a given row. Currently I have been looking at the items that appear on the main page when looking at new, specials, and featured products. I haven't even gone to look at other areas like categories, or the product page. This is just something that I think can be done referencing the default template. Obviously I would prefer a solution that is "auto-correcting", but if particular sizes must be entered, so be it.. (Ie., it would be nice to say that the min-height for an image is the maximum height expected for images...

Anyone have a bright idea? :)
    Try putting the min-height on the .centerBoxWrapper img

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Try putting the min-height on the .centerBoxWrapper img

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you for the suggestion. This stretches the image(s) to fit the minimum height entered. Preferably, would like the heights to be as they are, but have the middle of each image be in a row from left to right. (They seem to already be aligned vertically/centered within the left/right sides, but not top to bottom within the "constructed" area.) Have been trying to apply vertical-align:middle; but haven't seen any effects, nor sure if applying to the correct object.

Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast