Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1160
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

I'm still having problems with this template and how it look when viewing on the iPad. There is a large gap below the slider and you have to scroll down a fair bit before you see anything (eg my welcome message and the New, Specials and Featured tabs).

The patch has been installed, the columns are all the right sizes (although I don't use the right column).

The Show Box @ Min-Width are all set to off.

This problem is only when viewed in portrait mode. When viewing in landscape mode it is fine. Also when viewing on an actual iphone it seems to look and work fine as well.

When clicking on the product image to enlarge it, it only opens an even smaller one. I can't find the fix for this. This is only on a PC and only have this problem with this template.

1.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by annav View Post
    I'm still having problems with this template and how it look when viewing on the iPad. There is a large gap below the slider and you have to scroll down a fair bit before you see anything (eg my welcome message and the New, Specials and Featured tabs).

The patch has been installed, the columns are all the right sizes (although I don't use the right column).

The Show Box @ Min-Width are all set to off.

This problem is only when viewed in portrait mode. When viewing in landscape mode it is fine. Also when viewing on an actual iphone it seems to look and work fine as well.

When clicking on the product image to enlarge it, it only opens an even smaller one. I can't find the fix for this. This is only on a PC and only have this problem with this template.

1.jpg
    There is a new version of this template package 2.0. I would recommend using the new version of the template. It is much more advanced than the old version.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    There is a new version of this template package 2.0. I would recommend using the new version of the template. It is much more advanced than the old version.

Thanks,

Anne
    Yes, I know but I don't really like the look of the new version unfortunately.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I tried installing Google Snippets with Microdata https://github.com/Zen4All/zen_Googl...with-Microdata but it ended up making a mess of my template:

http://i.imgur.com/uclW9dB.png

I'm in the process of restoring the site but was wondering if anyone has installed this addon and what settings need to be changed?
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

I've 'fixed' the display problem by restoring the files from includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/ . I guess I need to figure out a way to do a diff on these files and manually add the code differences to my known working template files?
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    I've 'fixed' the display problem by restoring the files from includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/ . I guess I need to figure out a way to do a diff on these files and manually add the code differences to my known working template files?
    Yes, as with any plugin, if the plugin has the same files as the template package you will need to merge these files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, I just put together an EZ page and messed it up (picture attached). All I did was insert some html text but for some reason, it's presenting it like an inventory listing page. I can't tell if I should be contacting you or if this is more of an ez pages general questions issue. Thx again for all of your help. Mitch

anne4.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Hi Anne, I just put together an EZ page and messed it up (picture attached). All I did was insert some html text but for some reason, it's presenting it like an inventory listing page. I can't tell if I should be contacting you or if this is more of an ez pages general questions issue. Thx again for all of your help. Mitch

anne4.jpg
    What is the link to the page with the problem?

Thanks,

Anne

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Zen cart v1.5.1 / Responsive Sheffield Blue Template Version: 1.1
    My site: tubularwiremeshribbon.com

Great template - thank you! My questions concerns the "Contact us" in the header. When in use it throws the following error: "Sorry, is your subject correct? Our system requires a minimum of 2 characters. Please try again." And then redirects to the main contact page (which does indeed have a E-mail subject:). The main contact form works fine if a subject is added.

Thanks for your thoughts!

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

And one more question:
    Zen cart v1.5.1 / Responsive Sheffield Blue Template Version: 1.1
    My site: tubularwiremeshribbon.com

On pages such as New products, Featured products, All Products (from the Quick Links drop-down) the table headings are incorrect, such as "TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE" and "TABLE_HEADING_PRICE". Please see image:

Can you tell me what I've missed?

Thank you!