Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by fweb View Post
    Hi I love the template but i am having the same problem, product details do not show in IE or chrome on the PC, all is good on IPad, 3 different android devices and android Galaxy Note2

I have made an absolute clean install of ZC v1.5.1, new database, no adons at all only your template, followed as far as i can see you instruction other than turn siderboxes off in mini view.

I tried this on my active site and found the same problem hence trying a clean install to see if there was something wrong with my database and installation.

please have a look www.mprealesatate.eu

Thanks

great work!
    I don't recall which template has the fix in it. But this will show it in desktop full mode:

responsive.css file at the way bottom in the min-width 1200px media query, look for:
    Code:
    .content{display:block !important;}
    change to below which all you are doing is adding the "1" after content. I was able to get it to show on ALL browsers which was not appearing in any browsers I used before this fix.

Code:
    .content1{display:block !important;}
    However with this said, I don't know which version of the template you downloaded or are using, but I can only assume that this was fixed in the latest updates after the bug was known. So to make sure you get ALL bugs fixed, just download the latest copy of the template and do a compare if you modified any of the older files. This would ensure you have other things working properly as well.

Plugin Contributions

That works thank you, i downloaded the latest version, so that has not been changed just yet so this problem will keep appearing

It is showing but as the standard display, not a problem at least i have a description, would be nice to have the tabs like the ipad.

Thank you,

Plugin Contributions

That works thank you, i downloaded the latest version, so that has not been changed just yet so this problem will keep appearing

It is showing but as the standard display, not a problem at least i have a description, would be nice to have the tabs like the ipad.

Thank you,
    I haven't looked at the downloads section to see what the latest download version is, but if it is 1.1, there is a patch in this thread that needs to be applied to restore functionality to display the description, which I thought was the issue involved here.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you,
    The tabs you are speaking of is the accordion view and it is this view you want on desktops as well? Keep in mind that the reason the accoridon is used on mobile sites is to condense content in the limited view of smaller devices. So in a desktop you really do not want to have things condensed as the screen size is suffiecient to handle the content.

However, what you could do instead is to have the accordion show on desktop but have it uncondensed so it shows without clicking. And on mobile devices you keep the same structure where it has to be clicked to show the content. Would this work for you? Or you have other preferences?

Plugin Contributions

Picaflur-azul (Anne),

I thought I remembered seeing someone ask if this template was compatible with ZC 1.5.3 and tht the answer was yes... I also saw that lat9 had begun a thread about templates in the ZC 1.5.3 environment. (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...s-URL-handling!). That thread seems to indicate that there is actually something that may need to be done to maintain compatibility with Zc 1.5.3. Perhaps that was already considered in the design of this template as I am not sure if that had already been incorporated back when this was put together and I have not personally reviewed the template to identify incorporation of her modifications.

I recommend reviewing the post(s) in the above thread and possibly updating your template(s) based on it.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Just checked this on an old install of this template, same thing happens. I'm afraid I'm not sure what the problem can be, perhaps Anne will know.
    I sound like a broken record. This is a bug in the template and there is a patch to fix it. If you search the thread or even read back a few pages you will find the link.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Picaflur-azul (Anne),

I thought I remembered seeing someone ask if this template was compatible with ZC 1.5.3 and tht the answer was yes... I also saw that lat9 had begun a thread about templates in the ZC 1.5.3 environment. (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...s-URL-handling!). That thread seems to indicate that there is actually something that may need to be done to maintain compatibility with Zc 1.5.3. Perhaps that was already considered in the design of this template as I am not sure if that had already been incorporated back when this was put together and I have not personally reviewed the template to identify incorporation of her modifications.

I recommend reviewing the post(s) in the above thread and possibly updating your template(s) based on it.
    There is only one change to the tpl_product_info_display.php file that would need to be made:

Code:
    <p id="productInfoLink" class="docProduct centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    to

Code:
     <p id="productInfoLink" class="docProduct centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=product&products_id=' . zen_output_string_protected($_GET['products_id']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    This change only effects the product url field normally found toward the bottom of the page. I have found that not many people use this field. If you do use this field you would need to update the file. All other template functionality works with 1.5.3.

Thanks,

Anne

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

A sideline question which, is as well stupid, but I cannot find the answer, where can I find the colour of the blue boxes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    A sideline question which, is as well stupid, but I cannot find the answer, where can I find the colour of the blue boxes?
    You would need to be more specific and post a link to your site for specific help. If you are trying to change something in the css I would recommend using firefox or chrome and the web developer tools. They will show you the exact line that needs to be edited.

Thanks,

Anne

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You would need to be more specific and post a link to your site for specific help. If you are trying to change something in the css I would recommend using firefox or chrome and the web developer tools. They will show you the exact line that needs to be edited.
    The blue colour I am talking about; the rectangal blue, ith the white writing. EG 'Important Links, Record Companies etc'

Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast