Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Try re-uploading \YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER\layout_controller.php
    I retried uploading the above file and still the same issues.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by firstcapitalfirearms View Post
    I retried uploading the above file and still the same issues.

Thanks
    Mark
    Silly question, but did you change "YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER" to your renamed admin name?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Silly question, but did you change "YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER" to your renamed admin name?

Thanks,

Anne
    Nope, they both have separate names.

Thanks

Mark

Hello, I am using ZenCart 1.5.1 new Installation and I have the same problem with the serach input box in Google Chrome.
    Maybe I don`t get it, but was there a solution for that problem? I do not understand what syntax .chrome selector {declaration} means????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zebolon View Post
    Hello, I am using ZenCart 1.5.1 new Installation and I have the same problem with the serach input box in Google Chrome.
    Maybe I don`t get it, but was there a solution for that problem? I do not understand what syntax .chrome selector {declaration} means????
    Generally, the solution has been to first correct the header as published/described in this forum.

Syntax similar to the above is added/modified in one of the applicable CSS files. Often first in the stylesheet.css file for the current template. To best provide assistance, please provide a link to your site. There are those that will provide suggestions on how to fix the issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zebolon View Post
    If you have made modifications or are not using the template as shown in the demo, then you will need to cross browser test again. I have included a browser isolation javascript to make this easier. See the includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/jscript/css_browser_selector.js file for a link to the authors web site with instructions on how to use the script to isolate specific browsers.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Hello :-) I have just completed a responsive template package based on the Sheffield Blue template and offer it free to the zen cart community. It had been built using the Responsive DIY Template Default for v1.5.x by rbarbour. I owe him a big debt of thanks

Attachment 13067

See the live demo here:

Responsive Sheffield Blue Free Template

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Responsive 3 column display

• Optimized Drop Navigation for hand held devices

• Matching button set and icons included

• Responsive Home Page slideshow included

• Add your slide show images, set their links, enable/disable images/links, and set open in new window easily using the admin banner manager.

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin it button, and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with quick links, information, customer service, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, and optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog.

• Customized product info page layout with expandable content areas for handheld devices

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE10, IE9, IE8, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Custom header including shopping cart totals (item count and dollar amount), checkout link, search, currencies with drop down menu, and languages.

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Back to Top, Responsive Slides JS, Tabbed Home Page Modules

• Detailed HTML readme file with written instructions and screenshots, and links to videos for the installation and customization steps.

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8x, 1.3.9s, 1.5x. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post here with your questions, or any bugs you find. Be sure to read the readme.html file included in the template package before posting your question, and read the posts in this thread as you question has probably already been asked and answered ;)

Thanks,

Anne
    I vote this Best one!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hunteryz View Post
    I vote this Best one!
    I am so happy that you like the template package :) I hope that you find it useful for your zen cart project.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm encountering a few bizarre issues with the Responsive Sheffield Blue template and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm still learning where in the Zen cart spaghetti to find things ... If these issues have been answered previously please let me know. I trolled this thread already but didn't see anything.

1. Product Description does not display on the actual product listing page. But it DOES show up on the "All Products" page. Also, it shows up fine if I revert back to the default Zencart template. Is this a template bug, or did I do something wrong somewhere? Here's an example:
    http://www.oceanworldgps.com/index.p...products_id=46

2. About Us page - I can't fix the default text! There is no "about_us" option under the Define Pages Editor, so I directly edited the "/includes/languages/english_responsive_sheffield_blue/about_us.php" file with the text I want - but this seems to have no effect.
    http://www.oceanworldgps.com/index.p...51h0msiapttvl5

3. How can I edit the text that goes under the logo in the header section? I know I put this in at some point but I can't find it anywhere now. On my site the text reads "fast, reliable overseas shipping of marine electronics"

4. This isn't a problem but a note of appreciation to EVERYONE who reads and replies on these forums and support forums in general (e.g., Stack Overflow or whatever). You people are rock stars and are literally helping to make the world a better place.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ewminty View Post
    Hi, I'm encountering a few bizarre issues with the Responsive Sheffield Blue template and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm still learning where in the Zen cart spaghetti to find things ... If these issues have been answered previously please let me know. I trolled this thread already but didn't see anything.

1. Product Description does not display on the actual product listing page. But it DOES show up on the "All Products" page. Also, it shows up fine if I revert back to the default Zencart template. Is this a template bug, or did I do something wrong somewhere? Here's an example:
    http://www.oceanworldgps.com/index.p...products_id=46

2. About Us page - I can't fix the default text! There is no "about_us" option under the Define Pages Editor, so I directly edited the "/includes/languages/english_responsive_sheffield_blue/about_us.php" file with the text I want - but this seems to have no effect.
    http://www.oceanworldgps.com/index.p...51h0msiapttvl5

3. How can I edit the text that goes under the logo in the header section? I know I put this in at some point but I can't find it anywhere now. On my site the text reads "fast, reliable overseas shipping of marine electronics"

4. This isn't a problem but a note of appreciation to EVERYONE who reads and replies on these forums and support forums in general (e.g., Stack Overflow or whatever). You people are rock stars and are literally helping to make the world a better place.
    1. If you look further back in the thread you will see a patch that addresses this issue

2. Check to see that you have all of the template files uploaded. It should be includes/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_sheffield_blue/define_about_us.php

3. This is called the tagline. If you look in the FAQs section of this site you will find a tutorial about how to customize this. Edit includes/languages/english/responsive_sheffield_blue/header.php

Thanks,

Anne

Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast