Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Responsive Sheffield Blue v1.0

NB: This is the support thread for v1.x of this template; if you need support for 2.0 and higher, please see
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ield-Blue-v2-0
    -------------

Hello :-) I have just completed a responsive template package based on the Sheffield Blue template and offer it free to the zen cart community. It had been built using the Responsive DIY Template Default for v1.5.x by rbarbour. I owe him a big debt of thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	res-shef-blue.jpg 
Views:	1909 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	13067

See the live demo here:

Responsive Sheffield Blue Free Template

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Responsive 3 column display

• Optimized Drop Navigation for hand held devices

• Matching button set and icons included

• Responsive Home Page slideshow included

• Add your slide show images, set their links, enable/disable images/links, and set open in new window easily using the admin banner manager.

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin it button, and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with quick links, information, customer service, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, and optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog.

• Customized product info page layout with expandable content areas for handheld devices

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE10, IE9, IE8, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Custom header including shopping cart totals (item count and dollar amount), checkout link, search, currencies with drop down menu, and languages.

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Back to Top, Responsive Slides JS, Tabbed Home Page Modules

• Detailed HTML readme file with written instructions and screenshots, and links to videos for the installation and customization steps.

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8x, 1.3.9s, 1.5x. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post here with your questions, or any bugs you find. Be sure to read the readme.html file included in the template package before posting your question, and read the posts in this thread as you question has probably already been asked and answered ;)

Thanks,

Anne
    Last edited by swguy; 11 May 2015 at 11:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Mwah! X

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    when clicking download link I get "This ID doesn't exist!".

When viewing demo on phone and Kindle the 'home' and 'cart' icons are hidden in the dropdown menu.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Hi Anne
    when clicking download link I get "This ID doesn't exist!".

When viewing demo on phone and Kindle the 'home' and 'cart' icons are hidden in the dropdown menu.
    You can give it a try again now ;)

I have not looked at it on a kindle specifically. Which phone are you using? These are the devices on which I tested:

Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9. What is the screen resolution of the kindle?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can give it a try again now ;)

I have not looked at it on a kindle specifically. Which phone are you using? These are the devices on which I tested:

Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9. What is the screen resolution of the kindle?

Thanks,

Anne
    Download working now thanks. Galaxy S4 (Android), Kindle is Android based too, 600×1024-pixel resolution (160 dpi density). I'll load template to my localhost test and report back.
    Thank you again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Download working now thanks. Galaxy S4 (Android), Kindle is Android based too, 600×1024-pixel resolution (160 dpi density). I'll load template to my localhost test and report back.
    Thank you again.
    Ok, I see the problem. I will try to figure it out ;) If you come up with a solution, let me know ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Clarification iPad 4 = Mini? I am not home to download and check, thanks Anne! You are a genius!
    Signature not needed

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I figured out the problem with the android and have attached a patch ;) I will resubmit the template package with the fixes.

Thanks,

Anne
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Doh! Here is the correct patch

Thanks,

Anne
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Attachment 13072

Minor alignment issue. Tablet in portrait mode. IE10 Windows8RT

I don't know how you do your magic with all the various combinations of hardware & browsers available. This is probably a very remote example.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast