Page 55 of 116 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

I am wanting to know if / how to have my affiliate banners change every so often without refreshing the page. I currently have 2-3 for widebanners / footers and only 1 will display.

Thanks

Mark

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by firstcapitalfirearms View Post
    I am wanting to know if / how to have my affiliate banners change every so often without refreshing the page. I currently have 2-3 for widebanners / footers and only 1 will display.

Thanks

Mark
    You would have to install a slider or slide show of some sort in place of the banners.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

How do i make the 'shop' dropdown wider? I have a huge number of categories, quite a few having rather long names and the dropdown line-wraps quite a few of them. Every time I try to adjust it I just end up tiling the text...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wyldside View Post
    How do i make the 'shop' dropdown wider? I have a huge number of categories, quite a few having rather long names and the dropdown line-wraps quite a few of them. Every time I try to adjust it I just end up tiling the text...
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne or Anyone,

I am wanting to figure out a couple of things. First is there a slideshow / slider banner plugin that you would recommend. I tried using ZX Slideshow, had a issue, posted a question on the support and the author was having a bad day and basically said that he could help after I read the support section because he believes I did not, I forgot to post a link to my site. I kindly emailed him back and said thanks but no thanks. Anyways is there anything you would recommend, if so what? If not I will just create a page called links and post all my affiliates there, would EZ Pages be the way to go if I go that route.

Finally I thought at one time, I may be wrong, but I saw a help section on your main site http://www.picaflor-azul.com/ about how to change the background color of the dropdowns on the header. Sorry I hope this makes sense as my mind is blank and I can't remember the correct terms for it. Basically when you move your mouse over the manufacturers in the header it list all the manufacturers but with a dark blue background. I would like to change the color.

As always any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

www.firstcapitalfirearms.com/zencart

Plugin Contributions

Anne or Anyone,

I am wanting to figure out a couple of things. First is there a slideshow / slider banner plugin that you would recommend. I tried using ZX Slideshow, had a issue, posted a question on the support and the author was having a bad day and basically said that he could help after I read the support section because he believes I did not, I forgot to post a link to my site. I kindly emailed him back and said thanks but no thanks. Anyways is there anything you would recommend, if so what? If not I will just create a page called links and post all my affiliates there, would EZ Pages be the way to go if I go that route.

Finally I thought at one time, I may be wrong, but I saw a help section on your main site http://www.picaflor-azul.com/ about how to change the background color of the dropdowns on the header. Sorry I hope this makes sense as my mind is blank and I can't remember the correct terms for it. Basically when you move your mouse over the manufacturers in the header it list all the manufacturers but with a dark blue background. I would like to change the color.

Thanks

Mark

You could just use the same slide show that is in the template package. There is no separate module for it, you would just need to modify the code in the template.

I do have a help section on my site, but am not allowed to post to it.

To change the background color of the drop down edit the stylesheet_mega_menu.css file line 17.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne or Anyone,

Thanks

Mark

Anne also has the Homepage Layout with CSS3 Hover Effects plugin

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1576

which will work, but you will need to be prepared to edit the css to make it responsive.

Edit: Actually the above is as far as I have got - I think there might be issues with using it on a touch device - I'll have to experiment further. Perhaps not such a good solution after all.
    Last edited by simon1066; 10 Mar 2014 at 05:46 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You could just use the same slide show that is in the template package. There is no separate module for it, you would just need to modify the code in the template.

I do have a help section on my site, but am not allowed to post to it.

To change the background color of the drop down edit the stylesheet_mega_menu.css file line 17.

Thanks,

Anne
    Anne, thanks for the help. I will look into the the slide show in the template package, may have more questions on that topic, just as an fyi. Again thanks for the help you provide here.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've downloaded v1.5.1 and have been working my way through setting it up.

When I look at my test site:

http://newracketshop.hostinguk.org/catalogue/

in a smaller browser window or on my phone the text does not resize correctly - any ideas how I fix this?

Many thanks,

Geoff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffstrings View Post
    Hi,

I've downloaded v1.5.1 and have been working my way through setting it up.

When I look at my test site:

http://newracketshop.hostinguk.org/catalogue/

in a smaller browser window or on my phone the text does not resize correctly - any ideas how I fix this?

Many thanks,

Geoff
    If you read back in the thread you will see that this is a header file bug that has already been identified and a fix has been posted.

Thanks,

Anne