Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Contact Us Drop Down gets log error

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco_Habit View Post
    Hello Anne,
    I have a very slight problem that I haven't been able to figure out. I am sure it'll only take a minute of your time.
    My address for the site is www.baxtercycleparts.com .

when you go to the SHOP tab at the top of the page, some of the categories in the list are displaying different than others. This does change in different browsers.

In Chrome and IE, the category Vintage Triumph Parts is displayed in two rows rather than one row. (other categories too, Like Gasket & Gasket sets and Parts Books Downloads are displayed in two rows also)

I would like to get these categories to display in one row if that is possible.

I really appreciate any time that you put into helping me solve this minor issue.

Thanks for your time,
    Chris
    It looks like you figured this out. Please take a minute to post your solution so that others with the same problem can easily find the answer.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It looks like you figured this out. Please take a minute to post your solution so that others with the same problem can easily find the answer.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for your response, Anne.

Well, I messed with a little bit last night before I posted the question. I wasn't able to figure out the solution though.

In Firefox, the first category, Vintage Triumph Parts displays in one line, But in Chrome its displayed in 2 lines. The same thing is going on with a few different categories in the list.

I was using Firefox Firebug to identify the different parts of the drop down menu to adjust but it was only making the column wider and the text for a few categories was still displaying in 2 lines.

I thought the problem had something to do with how wide the column was, But I doubled the size of the column and it still has a few of the categories displayed in 2 lines.

Do you have any suggestions on what to look at besides the width of the columns?

The main reason I want to fix this is because when you click on the SHOP tab at the top, the menu extends too far and you aren't able to see the bottom categories in the Shop menu list.

Any Ideas?

Thanks again, Anne!
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco_Habit View Post
    Thanks for your response, Anne.

Well, I messed with a little bit last night before I posted the question. I wasn't able to figure out the solution though.

In Firefox, the first category, Vintage Triumph Parts displays in one line, But in Chrome its displayed in 2 lines. The same thing is going on with a few different categories in the list.

I was using Firefox Firebug to identify the different parts of the drop down menu to adjust but it was only making the column wider and the text for a few categories was still displaying in 2 lines.

I thought the problem had something to do with how wide the column was, But I doubled the size of the column and it still has a few of the categories displayed in 2 lines.

Do you have any suggestions on what to look at besides the width of the columns?

The main reason I want to fix this is because when you click on the SHOP tab at the top, the menu extends too far and you aren't able to see the bottom categories in the Shop menu list.

Any Ideas?

Thanks again, Anne!
    Chris
    Hello ;) If you add a width to .mega-menu .levels a --around line 66 in the stylesheet_mega_menu.css file it will fix the problem ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Greetings!

I'm sorry if I've overlooked this, but the only thing I found about the social sidebar is how to adjust the length of it. On the site that I'm working on, the social sidebar at certain resolutions will go behind the mega menu. However, in some smaller resolutions, it will still be in front of the module menu. My client would like to have it go behind the module menu as it does the mega menu.

I have tried editing the z-index properties of the .sidebar class in stylesheet_social_sidebar.css and also the #moduleMenu and #moduleMenu-wrapper in stylesheet_module_tabs.css. I set the value of z-index to 9999 for #moduleMenu. I also tried setting it in .sidebar to -1, but that made the sidebar inactive at all times.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it's easy to resolve.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tromak View Post
    Greetings!

I'm sorry if I've overlooked this, but the only thing I found about the social sidebar is how to adjust the length of it. On the site that I'm working on, the social sidebar at certain resolutions will go behind the mega menu. However, in some smaller resolutions, it will still be in front of the module menu. My client would like to have it go behind the module menu as it does the mega menu.

I have tried editing the z-index properties of the .sidebar class in stylesheet_social_sidebar.css and also the #moduleMenu and #moduleMenu-wrapper in stylesheet_module_tabs.css. I set the value of z-index to 9999 for #moduleMenu. I also tried setting it in .sidebar to -1, but that made the sidebar inactive at all times.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it's easy to resolve.
    It is hard to help you without a link to the site. You can add the z-indexes to the appropriate media queries in the responsive_default.css

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

RE: Responsive Sheffield Blue template:

Does anyone here know specifically which line of code to edit in responsive.css to reduce the size of the add to cart quantity box when in mobile view? I tried reducing the percentages in lines 72 & 140 but didnt see any difference.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SavaTom View Post
    RE: Responsive Sheffield Blue template:

Does anyone here know specifically which line of code to edit in responsive.css to reduce the size of the add to cart quantity box when in mobile view? I tried reducing the percentages in lines 72 & 140 but didnt see any difference.

Thank you.
    If you post a link to the page with what you are trying to modify I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Columns showing up on the left side in a row

I just installed zen cart and the Responsive Sheffield Blue template at http://www.diver4.com/catalog/ , the problem I am having is all the columns are on the left side. Not sure what I have done wrong and I have searched the forum and could not find an answer.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dale

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Columns showing up on the left side in a row

Quote Originally Posted by diver4 View Post
    I just installed zen cart and the Responsive Sheffield Blue template at http://www.diver4.com/catalog/ , the problem I am having is all the columns are on the left side. Not sure what I have done wrong and I have searched the forum and could not find an answer.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dale
    There is a bug in the header that is causing this. If you search this thread you will find a patch.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Columns showing up on the left side in a row

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    There is a bug in the header that is causing this. If you search this thread you will find a patch.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne,

Found the patch (it is in post #113) and uploaded it and the problem is gone.

Great template thanks
    Dale

Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast