Plugin Contributions

Default Fedex Freight ( Numinex )

So I installed numinex fedex freight module

I would like to give general freight quotes on my website , I cant get the shipping calculator to show a fright quote

module installed ok , its active, the thing I think im having a problem with is my registration key.

I called tech support and they said that my fedex account is freight enabled, so I can just use the number from my regular fedex module.

This does not work

I called again and they gave me a fedex registration key for their XML App, I don't think this is what I need

the key is 8776270|18485227 like this ( I took 2 numbers off for security ) it has a l in the middle, with the first being my account number, I tried using the first number ( my account number and I tried using second ) and that did not work either

if I use my production key for the regular fedex module that does not work either

am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fedex Freight ( Numinex )

Given that Numinix wrote the module, they're probably familiar with the sorts of issues that might be causing your problem. Probably best to ask them directly. They give contact instructions in their module docs.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fedex Freight ( Numinex )

Ok, the number with the | is specific for Fedex Freight, It must be 10 digits on either side of the |. If you call the normal fedex tech support they usually have little knowledge of the difference. YOU MUST ASK FOR FREIGHT. Once you get there they will give you the number. I have debugged this a couple time and every-time it has been the wrong account number. Did this fix the issue?