Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Avonlee Contempo

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You need to also make the database changes. If you do a search of the forum for how to create a new banner group you will see the missing step ;)

Btw, adding any number of slides in the newer responsive templates is super easy and can be done via your zen cart banner manager.

Thanks,

Anne
    I appreciate the reply, but I have already searched for "create banner group," and I cannot find it. I see others having the same trouble but then there are no answers where I have looked. I have searched for hours so I am about ready to give up! :-) I will try to private message the other person who asked this question on this thread and see if they found the answer, but I'm lost at this point for how to make a database change for this.

Plugin Contributions

I found this: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....e+banner+group

I'm guessing it is what I need, but when the person says to enter the code into Admin/Configuration, I'm not sure where to put this first set of code mentioned.

???

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    configuration_id:
    configuration_title: Banner Display Groups - 'New Group Name'
    configuration_key: SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET9  (The next set would be 10 and so on for each new group you add)
    configuration_value: 	'you will be able to set this is admin just like other banner groups'
    configuration_description:  	The Banner Display Groups can be from 1 Banner Gro... (you can copy this from an existing banner group not vital for it to work)
    configuration_group_id: 19 (this may be different for some see other groups it should be the same) 	
    sort_order: 75 (I started with 75 and went up from there this could be changed)
    last_modified: 	
    date_added: 	
    use_function: 	
    set_function:
    I believe that is the code, although I should change the 9 to 6 since this is my 6th slide, right? But I have no idea where to put that code.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Code:
    configuration_id:
    configuration_title: Banner Display Groups - 'New Group Name'
    configuration_key: SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET9  (The next set would be 10 and so on for each new group you add)
    configuration_value: 	'you will be able to set this is admin just like other banner groups'
    configuration_description:  	The Banner Display Groups can be from 1 Banner Gro... (you can copy this from an existing banner group not vital for it to work)
    configuration_group_id: 19 (this may be different for some see other groups it should be the same) 	
    sort_order: 75 (I started with 75 and went up from there this could be changed)
    last_modified: 	
    date_added: 	
    use_function: 	
    set_function:
    I believe that is the code, although I should change the 9 to 6 since this is my 6th slide, right? But I have no idea where to put that code.
    If you look in the sql file included in the template package you will see the code used to add the banner group to the configuration table. You can use this as your guide.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you look in the sql file included in the template package you will see the code used to add the banner group to the configuration table. You can use this as your guide.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks, Anne.

I figured it out and posted directions here for anyone else who may have been as stumped as I was!

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....58#post1288458

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Anne.

I figured it out and posted directions here for anyone else who may have been as stumped as I was!

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....58#post1288458
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Responsive Avonlee Contempo

Anne,

One "last" question. :-)

I am using Image Handler 4.3.2, which worked great with Alysa Rounded. I upgraded to Avonlee Contempo Responsive this week (using Zen Cart 1.5.4). I went to upload images with Image Handler 4, and everything worked as it always does. However, when I went to the product, it only shows the main image and not the others I added. I'm not sure why the additional images are no longer showing. I loaded up the old Alysa Rounded template, and it works. Can Avonlee Contempo Responsive use Image Handler 4? Is there something else I need to toggle? Since it still works with Alysa Rounded, I know Image Handler 4 is installed properly still. Please let me know your thoughts and thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

One "last" question. :-)

I am using Image Handler 4.3.2, which worked great with Alysa Rounded. I upgraded to Avonlee Contempo Responsive this week (using Zen Cart 1.5.4). I went to upload images with Image Handler 4, and everything worked as it always does. However, when I went to the product, it only shows the main image and not the others I added. I'm not sure why the additional images are no longer showing. I loaded up the old Alysa Rounded template, and it works. Can Avonlee Contempo Responsive use Image Handler 4? Is there something else I need to toggle? Since it still works with Alysa Rounded, I know Image Handler 4 is installed properly still. Please let me know your thoughts and thanks!
    Any stable, properly installed plugin works with the template package. You might want to check to see if the plugin overwrote any of the template files. If so, these need to be merged.

Thanks,

Anne

I have the template installed and configured with one issue that I cannot seem to resolve. The issue is the dimensions of product main images and additional images not displaying properly when they are clicked on. My larger images are 800x800px but when they are clicked on, they only come up at 100x100px. I tried looking into the responsive .css but no joy. The funny thing about this issue is that when I set "ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths" to 0, the images display properly when clicked on, but the entire page is now set on the left side of the screen. Only when an option other than 0 does the page display centered. I am using Zen-cart 1.5.4.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Scott
    AnkleBiter Woodworks
    http://www.anklebiterwoodworks.com

Edit: The display on mobile devices is fine for the image size. The issue only shows up when using a desktop computer.
    Scott
    AnkleBiter Woodworks
    http://www.anklebiterwoodworks.com

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast