Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Avonlee Contempo

hello thanks for your work I have to install this great template, but before please I would 4 patches to unistall the 4 patches included, because if anything goes wrong I can go back also with database (obviously I do backup of site first).
    Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giuly View Post
    hello thanks for your work I have to install this great template, but before please I would 4 patches to unistall the 4 patches included, because if anything goes wrong I can go back also with database (obviously I do backup of site first).
    Thanks in advance
    Yes, for now I have not written the un install patches. Posted on the forum are un intstall patches for the column layout grid module (also in the module package) and the about us page. There may also be an un install patch for the responsive template default. Just back up your database and then you can restore the back up if you want to un install the template.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

thanks but I have to install other mods after your template, so it is possible the fact that these mods doesn't work or creat issue with your patches, could you say to me how to unistall that patches if something goes wrong?
    thanks in any way

Plugin Contributions

I decided to try on my local pc so I can see if everything works also with mod installed in future. I installed template, the only issue is that image in search header doesn't work, I attach image
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giuly View Post
    I decided to try on my local pc so I can see if everything works also with mod installed in future. I installed template, the only issue is that image in search header doesn't work, I attach image
    This is not a problem with the template. Check to see that you have uploaded all of the template files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

hi, i like this template but i have problem. my website http://premier-league-gift-shop.com. look my website, my product are not show !!, if customer come visit my page, they MUST click button 'NEW' to show listing product. Now i want to remove this 'NEW' button and show my listing product without any click. i try disable from admin - index listing, but not work. any one this group can help me please ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rasta362 View Post
    hi, i like this template but i have problem. my website http://premier-league-gift-shop.com. look my website, my product are not show !!, if customer come visit my page, they MUST click button 'NEW' to show listing product. Now i want to remove this 'NEW' button and show my listing product without any click. i try disable from admin - index listing, but not work. any one this group can help me please ?
    See this to set which tab shows by default:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...72#post1134272

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks fior your help in the previous post which was misplaced in another thread. It was about the left column margin adjustment... it worked out fine. Now I have another couple of issues.

don't know if it's just me, but when I click on a category from one of the main categories in the left column, the sub categories show what seems to be a "l" and a "_" in front of the names:

|_ AB Sat
    |_ Al Jazeera

I thinks it was already there since the template was installed, any way to get rid of them?

Also, it's nice the category drop-down, but would it be a way to pull up the category again by clicking on it again?

What I mean, when I click on a top category, the sub categories drop down and show, nice effect, but would be nice to have the other way round when clicking again, or otherwise users will have to scroll miles down the page to find again another top category.. Hope to solve this as well...

thanks for your help, website is http://www.creativesatellite.co.uk/shop

regards,

walter

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by satello View Post
    Hi, thanks fior your help in the previous post which was misplaced in another thread. It was about the left column margin adjustment... it worked out fine. Now I have another couple of issues.

don't know if it's just me, but when I click on a category from one of the main categories in the left column, the sub categories show what seems to be a "l" and a "_" in front of the names:

|_ AB Sat
    |_ Al Jazeera

I thinks it was already there since the template was installed, any way to get rid of them?

Also, it's nice the category drop-down, but would it be a way to pull up the category again by clicking on it again?

What I mean, when I click on a top category, the sub categories drop down and show, nice effect, but would be nice to have the other way round when clicking again, or otherwise users will have to scroll miles down the page to find again another top category.. Hope to solve this as well...

thanks for your help, website is http://www.creativesatellite.co.uk/shop

regards,

walter
    The first is not a template specific question. You can change this in admin--configuration--layout settings

Is your second question about the menu on mobile devices? You can customize the menus however makes most sense for your situation. I only offer the free template packages as a starting point. The menu works fine for most zen carts that do not have tons of categories or sub categories. If your store has a lot of main categories or sub categories, maybe you will need to install another mobile menu.

Plugin Contributions

hi. my dev site is a sub folder of my root site. if i install this template in my dev site, will any of the files in my root store site be affected? for example do any of the install patches ref a root site location? thx

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast