Hello, we have switched to using a multi-currency shop and there's a peculiar issue someone noticed. I have Super Orders installed but I checked the vanilla file and found the issue was the same so I'm posting it in this part of the forum instead.

The admin/invoices.php file correctly generates a total which looks like this:

Attachment 13137

But for the same order, the admin/orders.php file shows this.

Attachment 13136

As you can imagine this can be rather confusing, especially for currencies which use the same currency symbol. It's hard to see how the total is worked out when it changes to the store's base currency for the calculation.

I am not knowledgeable about making modifications so I haven't yet managed to fix this myself. I'd like the calculations to show up in the original currency used by the customer (or both, if the base currency total must be shown for some reason).

We've also noticed another weird scenario. In my first picture, you can see that the rounding means the total isn't actually the total of the two values - it's one cent out. We're happy with the total but not with the way it's displayed on the invoice.

I've combed the forums for these problems and can't find any solutions, though if there's a known fix I've missed it would be wonderful to be pointed that way. Thank you!