Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net Relay error , override file needed !

Hey guys , im not sure which category to put this in, but I just signed up for authorize.net SIM on my site

I am getting this error

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved

It is advisable to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive your product or service.

My ssl certificate IS working

my authorize.net account is fine, all verified

after speaking with tech support at both places, authorize.net told me I need to set my X_Relay_Response and X_Relay_URL to FALSE or remove it ( preferably Remove )

But where is it? ive been looking

help please ! ive googled around

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net Relay error , override file needed !

I just used the Search in the FAQs section of this zen-cart.com site, and entered your error message, which brought up this article specifically about that message:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...ur-credit-card

It also brought up this article which talks about how to properly configure the SIM module:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...payment-module

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I had read both and tried to adjust before I called. But the code must be removed before it wont return an error, like I said my SSL is working , site is reaching authorize.net but the relays are being BLOCKED by this setting that I must find. It is in the shopping card code someplace

X_Relay_Response

X_Relay_URL

Does anyone know where these are so I can set them to false? or delete them? please assist.

Plugin Contributions

I found the ht access thread

#

# @copyright Copyright 2003-2010 Zen Cart Development Team

# @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0

# @version $Id: .htaccess 18695 2011-05-04 05:24:19Z drbyte $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# The following blocks direct HTTP requests to all filetypes in this directory recursively, except certain approved exceptions

# It also prevents the ability of any scripts to run. No type of script, be it PHP, PERL or whatever, can normally be executed if ExecCGI is disabled.

# Will also prevent people from seeing what is in the dir. and any sub-directories

#

# For this to work, you must include either 'All' or at least: 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters to the AllowOverride configuration in your apache/conf/httpd.conf file.

# Additionally, if you want the added protection offered by the OPTIONS directive below, you'll need to add 'Options' to the AllowOverride list, if 'All' is not specified.

# Example:

#<Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Limit Options Indexes

#</Directory>

###############################

# deny *everything*

<FilesMatch ".*">

Order Allow,Deny

Deny from all

</FilesMatch>

# but now allow just *certain* necessary files:

<FilesMatch ".*\.(js|JS|css|CSS|jpg|JPG|gif|GIF|png|PNG|swf|SWF|xsl|XSL)$">

Order Allow,Deny

Allow from all

</FilesMatch>

IndexIgnore */*

## NOTE: If you want even greater security to prevent hackers from running scripts in this folder, uncomment the following line (if your hosting company will allow you to use OPTIONS):

# OPTIONS -Indexes -ExecCGI

looks like its set to disabled. Is this what im looking for?

Plugin Contributions

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVING THE SAME ERROR THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU !!!!

Go to /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php

and find

'x_relay_response' => 'TRUE',

'x_relay_URL' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, 'action=confirm', 'SSL', true, false),

Set it to false, and you win at zen cart.

I was told by authorize.net to DELETE the two lines, I have not done or tried that yet. But I probably will try it just to see what happens.

either way, if your ssl is enabled and you set that to false, your CC purchasing is live, if you have any problems you can hit me a message ill help !

Plugin Contributions

Default authorize.net payments dont create an order?

Hey guys I just got authorize.net sim working for my site www.bocahydro.com !

I am very happy, however when you buy something with a credit card it sends you to a generic receipt you can print, and does not bring you back to the site.

It also does not seem to create an order on zencart I can view, matter of fact it just sends me an email that says the sale amount and I have no idea what the customer even bought !

What did I miss ! : )

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize.net payments dont create an order?

can anyone help? still having the same problem, also after a credit card purchase it is not redirecting to my site. What have I done wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize.net payments dont create an order?

FIXED it was because I was using SIM and not AIM like I should have been, I confused the two and wasted a whole day but im done none the less