Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stirling Grand Responsive Template

Hello Anne,

I have noticed that "Brands" disappear when you narrow the screen and on a mobile phone "Brands" don't show up in the menu. How to fix that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Quartier View Post
    Hello Anne,

I have noticed that "Brands" disappear when you narrow the screen and on a mobile phone "Brands" don't show up in the menu. How to fix that?
    You can edit the includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php file

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

Warmest regards! I really love this template, thank you so very much for putting it all together. Quick question about adding different languages: I recently added French and I thought I had put everything in the correct place but this is what I got when I clicked:

Name:  Screenshot 2015-08-29 21.51.48.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  43.2 KB

Was curious as to what I might have done wrong or what I need to edit to make it work correctly. Most of these language packs don't have clear installation instructions..... Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MySpiritualRoots View Post
    Anne,

Warmest regards! I really love this template, thank you so very much for putting it all together. Quick question about adding different languages: I recently added French and I thought I had put everything in the correct place but this is what I got when I clicked:

Name:  Screenshot 2015-08-29 21.51.48.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  43.2 KB

Was curious as to what I might have done wrong or what I need to edit to make it work correctly. Most of these language packs don't have clear installation instructions..... Thanks!
    The template comes natively with English. If you want it to work with other languages you need to copy the template language files to your new language and translate all of the terms.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I come from the german zc and want to use your template modifired for the german version too download there.

I have a problem with the activation for the template. I would use 1px for the left and right columns, 'cause I don't need it. How I can change it.

Thanks you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nase View Post
    Hello,

I come from the german zc and want to use your template modifired for the german version too download there.

I have a problem with the activation for the template. I would use 1px for the left and right columns, 'cause I don't need it. How I can change it.

Thanks you.
    That is not the correct way to turn off the left and right hand columns. You can do it in the zen cart admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mobile Login Page

Good afternoon,

I would really appreciate if someone could take a look at my mobile Login Page and perhaps point me in the right direction as to why it is appearing in 2 columns and all over the place. I am assuming it is a CSS error, but I can not for the life of me find out where it is. It is fine on a standard PC but doesn't go down to one column on mobiles. Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm sure it's something dumb and my eyes are just not picking it up.

Site www.valuelogs.com
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Default Mobile menu on tablet

Hi Am using Stirling grand and as we know the mega menu is not great with a tablets touch screen. On mobile the menu changes and works great

My question is how do I get the mobile menu, with the cart and home buttons to display on tablets instead of the mega menu? I have been playing around with the code for hours now but to no avail

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mobile menu on tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Congerman View Post
    Hi Am using Stirling grand and as we know the mega menu is not great with a tablets touch screen. On mobile the menu changes and works great

My question is how do I get the mobile menu, with the cart and home buttons to display on tablets instead of the mega menu? I have been playing around with the code for hours now but to no avail

Thanks in advance
    Hmmm is sarcasm allowed here? I posted same question on picaflor-azul forum and all I got from admin was "this is duplicate post" well hey ho admin I am looking for an answer not some smart comment that I have asked the same question on 2 forums.( I did reply on their site but it has to go by moderator first so I bet it is not shown lol ) Can any one give me the code to make this work or are we all going to add comments that don't really help at all?
    Last edited by Congerman; 2 Nov 2015 at 09:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mobile menu on tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Congerman View Post

Thanks in advance
    This template is using media queries only for the responsive design. You would need to hide the mega menu (display:none;) at the media query for 1024 pixels and display:block the mobile menu.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast