Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stirling Grand Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    As far as the additional image popup, you need to add that page to the code I provided for the html_header.php

PHP Code:
     if (COLUMN_WIDTH == '0' || (in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",'popup_image,popup_image_additional')) )) { 
    I would copy and upload /includes/modules/additional_images.php

to

/includes/modules/stirling_grand/additional_images.php

to restore file.
    Inserting that code on html_header.php, gives me a blank page. (Just using IH4, not any other image plugin).
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Inserting that code on html_header.php, gives me a blank page. (Just using IH4, not any other image plugin).
    My guess is that you have not added the code in the correct place in the file. Check your logs folder for errors and use the error as a clue.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    My guess is that you have not added the code in the correct place in the file. Check your logs folder for errors and use the error as a clue.

Thanks,

Anne
    I figured it out. Thanks!
    Last edited by ideasgirl; 27 Jan 2016 at 07:13 PM.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Will someone be so kind as to provide detailed instructions on how to properly install this template to zen cart? I am new to zen cart and have just installed 1.5.4 to my server, I really like this template and it is perfect for my clients needs but am stuck trying to get it properly set up. I did upload SG to my server but need someone who would be willing to walk me through it. In particular, I have not found any files talked about in other help posts that are needed to be renamed etc. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Plugin Contributions

You will find extremely helpful installation instructions in the download zip file /readme directory:

stirling_grand_readme.html

Follow step-by-step, and you will be there.

Plugin Contributions

I got as far as getting all the sql patches installed and am now at the text editor for the changes needed there but am not sure of the way here:

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', preg_replace('#^' . str_replace('-', '\-', zen_parse_url(HTTP_SERVER, '/path')) . '#', '', dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', preg_replace('#^' . str_replace('-', '\-', zen_parse_url(HTTPS_SERVER, '/path')) . '#', '', dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

Also is it possible to just remove all template files and start over? Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't recall whether any Stirling Grand template files overwrite/replace any Zencart files. I don't think so. You should be able to simply remove the installed Stirling Grand package files and start over. Also, I'm not really sure why you are thinking to edit the above section of the admin/includes/configure.php file. If your standard installation - prior to installing the Stirling Grand files - was working as it should, installing the new template files does not require you to edit the above.

If you are confused, if you have lost track of what is going on, I would recommend removing all the new template files you have copied over to your server, and start again. With luck, you can double check what you have copied over by checking the date. Leave the sql stuff as it is - assuming it installed without any errors. Otherwise, follow the instructions to install the template bits you want, and then go to Tools/Template Selection, and switch to the Stirling Grand template. If it works, that's all you need to do. If it doesn't look exactly as you want, you will need to edit and/or create some css files. If you don't know what you are doing there, don't do it!
    Last edited by godt; 6 Feb 2016 at 11:31 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bxgpsy View Post
    Will someone be so kind as to provide detailed instructions on how to properly install this template to zen cart? I am new to zen cart and have just installed 1.5.4 to my server, I really like this template and it is perfect for my clients needs but am stuck trying to get it properly set up. I did upload SG to my server but need someone who would be willing to walk me through it. In particular, I have not found any files talked about in other help posts that are needed to be renamed etc. Thanks so much in advance for your help!
    There are detailed instructions in the template readme file which is included in the template zip file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bxgpsy View Post
    I got as far as getting all the sql patches installed and am now at the text editor for the changes needed there but am not sure of the way here:

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', preg_replace('#^' . str_replace('-', '\-', zen_parse_url(HTTP_SERVER, '/path')) . '#', '', dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', preg_replace('#^' . str_replace('-', '\-', zen_parse_url(HTTPS_SERVER, '/path')) . '#', '', dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

Also is it possible to just remove all template files and start over? Thank you
    It looks like you are not editing the correct file. The template does not modify any of these lines.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Spam Email

Good morning,

I am running Stirling Grand on 2 sites and it is working beautifully, except for one little issue, I seem to receive a fair amount of spam email. Thus far I have just been blocking the IP in Cpanel, but in poking around on the forum to see what others may be doing to stop the problem, there seems to be something about the mega menu and such, but I'm not really understanding what they are saying or if they are completely deleting the contact us form the menu, which I would prefer not to do since I think it's quite helpful. Any insight would be appreciated.

I found this post, and the poster is using one of Anne's templates so I am assuming it would be helpful, if I understood it

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....05#post1301605

My sites:
    valuelogs.com
    af-company.com
    (the one I am currently building)
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast