Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stirling Grand Responsive Template

Hi Anne

I take your advice an will post a new topic regarding the language flags. Still trying to find out which files of the template I need to edit to create the top menu manually and also language based. So far I could only spot that

/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_mega_menu.php
    /includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

are responsible for this menu.

Regards
    Jan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Xarum View Post
    Hi Anne

I take your advice an will post a new topic regarding the language flags. Still trying to find out which files of the template I need to edit to create the top menu manually and also language based. So far I could only spot that

/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_mega_menu.php
    /includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

are responsible for this menu.

Regards
    Jan
    There is also:

includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.css

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to remove the "details" section from products on the mobile environment?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

Thanks for a great template!

After testing I have noticed a small issue with the shopping cart count on the mobile version of the site. It shows the following (attached).

Name:  Screenshot_20170825-005908.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  26.0 KB

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Craig

Plugin Contributions

Usually a missed ' or something like that.
    Use your admin->tools->developers tools kit and search for the above text
    and it will show you in which file it is.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks gunni.

I was able to find the issue in the following file: /includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

The following line of code was missing some php tags:

<li class="mshopping-cart"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?> - <? echo $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents();?> <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_ITEMS; ?> - <? echo $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());?></a></li>

The code should be changed to:

<li class="mshopping-cart"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?> - <?php echo $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents();?> <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_ITEMS; ?> - <?php echo $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());?></a></li>

Thanks

Craig

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Drop Down Columns-Non Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    the template is only coded out to 4 levels deep so if you have more levels you will need to copy the styles for the additional levels
    Hi Anne,

Which are the styles that have to be copied to get six levels instead of four?

I have a six level category structure and when hovering over level 3 categories, the sub menus for levels 4, 5, and 6 are all opening at the same time.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Drop Down Columns-Non Mobile

Nevermind. I found them in the css

Plugin Contributions

Default PHP 7 incompatibility?

Hi there. Trying to test out several different themes and Im having some issues a "PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered" error.

I have several themes loaded, including an older Aberdeen Neutral theme on the system.
    They appear to run perfectly without any error generated to the log folder. However, only when I switch the Stirling Grand theme, my log folder fills up with this error. Things seems to be functional except for light box, which I haven't installed on yet into this theme until I can figure out what's causing this.

Any ideas?

Configuration is:
    ZC 1.5.5f
    PHP 7.1.23
    mariadb 10.2.12

[18-Dec-2018 23:24:02 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/www/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_mega_menu.php:42]
    #3 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_mega_menu.php) called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_header.php:145]
    #4 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_main_page.php:134]
    #5 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/www/index.php:97]

[18-Dec-2018 23:24:02 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/www/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    [18-Dec-2018 23:24:02 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/www/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:32]
    #3 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_header.php:154]
    #4 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_main_page.php:134]
    #5 require(/home/www/includes/templates/stirling_grand/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/www/index.php:97]

[18-Dec-2018 23:24:02 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/www/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP 7 incompatibility?

Hi
    Great template. Everything seems to be workin but I dont have "Activate Responsive Template" in Layout settings and the cell phone display the pictures in columns are tiled in each row.
    Once again, thanks for your time.
    Paul

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast