Plugin Contributions

Default I lost the font color of product name in special/new/featured sideboxes....

I cannot remember what I did but the font color of product name in special/new/featured sideboxes is lost. Pls check the attachment, the normal display as sidebox1.jpg, there is no product name at there, but when I select the content in the sidebox, the product name is there and it looks like changed into white or lost the original color for some reasons.... How can I get the color back? Thanks for your helps!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidebox2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	13162   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidebox1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	13161  
    Last edited by benxp; 10 Oct 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I lost the font color of product name in special/new/featured sideboxes....

More than likely you changed something in the stylesheet (css) which effected the color of the text.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I lost the font color of product name in special/new/featured sideboxes....

I only install the flexible_product_listing1_0 plug-in and uninstall after I found it is not very good. I didn't do anything on stylesheet.css. Any idea?

Plugin Contributions

Not really since the stylesheet is what controls the text color.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

below is the code from stylesheet.css, could you tell me how I can change it? Or could you tell me how I can change the color of the product title in those 3 side boxes?

.sideBoxContent {padding: 0.4em;padding-bottom:10px;border-bottom:1px dashed #aaa;border-right:1px dashed #aaa;border-left:1px dashed #aaa;margin-left:5px;margin-top:0px;padding-top:10px;}
    h3.leftBoxHeading a:hover, h3.rightBoxHeading a:hover {color: #8ec63d;text-decoration: none;}
    #catBoxDivider {display:none;}
    #whatsnew, #featured, #specials {color:#444;}
    #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{color:#fffffd;}
    #specialsHeading a, #whatsnewHeading a, #featuredHeading a {}
    #specialsHeading a:hover, #whatsnewHeading a:hover, #featuredHeading a:hover {color:#8ec63d;}
    #shoppingcartHeading {font-size:1.1em;}
    .centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align: center;color:#444;}
    Last edited by benxp; 10 Oct 2013 at 10:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Probably this: #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{color:#fffffd;}

but, as always, styling questions can usually be answered easily if you provide a link to the site.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Steve, yes, my negligence. Just changed to other color code and the problem is solved. Many thanks~