Plugin Contributions

Default The price display in my ZC shop needs to be turned off, but it is not working!

I need anyone's help please!.
    I have a ZC on line shop which is used to sell products to whole-sellers/groups by using credit card and bank deposit. So we don't want to show the whole-sale prices on the website but the prices have been set to each product and the whole-sellers can process through the shopping cart for purchasing.
    I went to Configuration>>product listing, and changed value for "display product price/add to cart" to 0 and updated the change. However, the price of each product is still showing on the product page. I don't know why this is not working. Anyone can help to give some advice how to make this work or any else way to do for this purpose (i.e., set prices to products for shopping cart processing but the price not shown on the product display pages).

Thanks in advance,
    kevin

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The price display in my ZC shop needs to be turned off, but it is not working!

That setting only affects the product listing, not the product info page. I'm not exactly sure what you want to do, but how about if you set Admin - Configuration - Customer Details - Customer Shop Status to 2 ?

Also, if you're really using Zencart version 1.3.6, you need to upgrade to at least 1.3.9h as soon as possible.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The price display in my ZC shop needs to be turned off, but it is not working!

Thanks lot, I will try this.

Plugin Contributions

Also, by upgrading to 1.3.9h or above, do you mean there are more price display options available?

Plugin Contributions

No, he means that your very old version of Zen Cart has been vulnerable to known hacks for over four years, and it is only a matter of time before a hacker finds your store and breaks in, possibly stealing your money and your customers' credit card info.
    Upgrade now on your own schedule before you are hacked and have to shut down and do an emergency upgrade.