Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New customers and orders not showing on admin home or individual pages

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLawless View Post
    Currently having this problem now. Using version 1.5.5 and my banner manager and layout boxes controller aren’t working on Zen cart. I have some banners turned on that aren’t displaying and some boxes turned off that are displaying in layout boxes controller. Also new orders and customers aren’t showing on ZenCart at all, I only know about them due to the confirmation email. It was fine until Tuesday last week, I’m not sure what changed but it has caused the problems just mentioned.
    Based on that information (changes made in the admin not reflected on the catalog/store side) it appears that the database information in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php is different than the database information within includes/configure.php... Could attempt to confirm this by making a very small change in some area that basically only you would know about (Extra period in a sentence, add a word, change the capitalization of something, etc...) and see if that is reflected on the store side...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New customers and orders not showing on admin home or individual pages

Hi, I have a similar problem. Zen Cart 1.5.7b, PHP Version: 7.4.7, MySQL 5.6.51. The store is working but today I found that customers list do not appear in admin panel. Instead comes message: Customers. WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    myDEBUG-adm says:
    [14-Feb-2021 11:09:37 UTC] Request URI: /sssss/index.php?cmd=customers, IP address: 212.5.158.109
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/storage/eeeee/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/storage/ eeeee /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/storage/ eeeee /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/storage/ eeeee /public_html/sssss/customers.php:1236]
    #5 require(/storage/ eeeee /public_html/ sssss /customers.php) called at [/storage/ eeeee /public_html/ sssss /index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'c.customers_secret' in 'field list' :: SELECT c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_group_pricing, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_authorization, c.customers_referral, c.customers_secret, a.entry_country_id, a.entry_company, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_city, a.entry_postcode, ci.customers_info_date_of_last_logon, ci.customers_info_date_account_created , cgc.amount FROM zen_customers c LEFT JOIN zen_customers_info ci ON c.customers_id= ci.customers_info_id LEFT JOIN zen_address_book a ON c.customers_id = a.customers_id AND c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id LEFT JOIN zen_coupon_gv_customer cgc ON c.customers_id = cgc.customer_id ORDER BY ci.customers_info_date_account_created DESC limit 0, 20 ==> (as called by) /storage/ eeeee /public_html/ sssss /customers.php on line 1236 <== in /storage/ eeeee /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

sssss is admin
    Any help to solve this please!
    Last edited by stefanb; 14 Feb 2021 at 05:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

One wild guess would be that you recently upgraded to 1.5.7b but did not do a database upgrade.

Guesses have to be made if we don't have the info from the posting tips. Enquiring (and helping) minds NEED to know.

Plugin Contributions

Database Patch Level: 1.5.7b . I can try start zc_install again in test site tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like you *DID* the database upgrade but the change to add the customers_secret field to the customers table didn't work.
    This can happen if you have non-conforming dates in the table. Have you added any fields to the customers table?
    What happens if you go into phpMyAdmin and type

ALTER TABLE zen_customers ADD customers_secret varchar(64) NOT NULL default '';

This will give you a specific error message that will explain why this operation failed. Once the root cause has been fixed, you can rerun this ALTER TABLE command.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    It sounds like you *DID* the database upgrade but the change to add the customers_secret field to the customers table didn't work.
    This can happen if you have non-conforming dates in the table. Have you added any fields to the customers table?
    What happens if you go into phpMyAdmin and type

ALTER TABLE zen_customers ADD customers_secret varchar(64) NOT NULL default '';

This will give you a specific error message that will explain why this operation failed. Once the root cause has been fixed, you can rerun this ALTER TABLE command.
    Thanks a lot for help you both. As I wrote this become a message " MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0795 seconds.)" I did not understand what exactly happen but now customers list is present. I did not make nothing more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12