Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Twitch Wholesale with Twitch Wholesale Attributes

Sorry, I've made much test, and your script works fine!
    The problem is mine: I've imported my products and attributes from previous db (previous zencart store). This is the issue. Is there a solutio?

Plugin Contributions

Yes I can help, check your PM. I'll post a report once I find a solution to your issue.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

SOLVED!
    in my db the attributes was not ticked default,gratis,discount, so don't work with your great scripts!
    Another question: why into email confirmation see the option as +$...
    can I change the $ symbol in euro and delete the +?
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update 100asa, I'm glad it's working.

Although your second question isn't directly related to the topic of this forum, the code you are looking for happens to be in one of the files I've provided in this module.
    includes/classes/order.php around line 902...

Code:
    //          $this->products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values->fields['products_options_name'] . ' ' . zen_decode_specialchars($this->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
    // bof Twitch Wholesale Attributes - this filters the wholesale attributes price correctly
     if ($_SESSION['customers_wholesale']=='1') {
              $this->products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values->fields['products_options_name'] . ' ' . zen_decode_specialchars($this->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']) . ' (+$' . number_format($attributes_values->fields['options_values_price_w'],2) * $this->products[$i]['qty'] . ')';
    // Twitch this sets the output value to two decimal places, adds a $ symbol and multiplies the displayed price of the core charge by the product quantity
    } else {
              $this->products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values->fields['products_options_name'] . ' ' . zen_decode_specialchars($this->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']) . ' (+$' . number_format($attributes_values->fields['options_values_price'],2) * $this->products[$i]['qty'] . ')';
    // Twitch this sets the output value to two decimal places, adds a $ symbol and multiplies the displayed price of the core charge by the product quantity
    }
    // eof Twitch Wholesale Attributes
    Notice the +$ was added statically, instead of using the global $currency variables. Be sure to change it for both retail and wholesale listed above.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Great! Thank you so much!

Plugin Contributions

Minor update to one of the Bonus Features offered in Twitch Wholesale Attributes.

Let's change the general 'Attributes Controller' button into a direct link to the actual product where you can add attributes, or update what's already there in one click.

The Old:
    *** Bonus Feature - Admin - Attributes Controller Button ***

Lets add a shortcut button to the attributes_controller on the product listing page, and the product page!
    admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php
    <tr><td>
    <a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ATTRIBUTES_CONTROLLER, '', 'NONSSL') ?>"><?php echo zen_image_button('button_edit_attribs.gif', IMAGE_EDIT_ATTRIBUTES); ?></a> &nbsp;
    </td></tr>

admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    <td class="main"><?php echo zen_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_priced_by_attribute', '1', $is_products_priced_by_attribute) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_IS_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTE . '&nbsp;&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_priced_by_attribute', '0', $not_products_priced_by_attribute) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTE . ' ' . ($pInfo->products_priced_by_attribute == 1 ? '<span class="errorText">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTES_EDIT . '</span>' : ''); ?> &nbsp; <a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ATTRIBUTES_CONTROLLER, '', 'NONSSL') ?>"><?php echo zen_image_button('button_edit_attribs.gif', IMAGE_EDIT_ATTRIBUTES); ?></a> &nbsp;</td>

The New:

Lets add a shortcut button to the attributes_controller on the product listing page, and the product page!
    admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php
    <tr><td>
    <a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ATTRIBUTES_CONTROLLER, '', 'NONSSL') ?>"><?php echo zen_image_button('button_edit_attribs.gif', IMAGE_EDIT_ATTRIBUTES); ?></a> &nbsp;
    </td></tr>

admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTES; ?></td>
    <td class="main"><?php echo zen_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_priced_by_attribute', '1', $is_products_priced_by_attribute) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_IS_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTE . '&nbsp;&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_priced_by_attribute', '0', $not_products_priced_by_attribute) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTE . ' ' . ($pInfo->products_priced_by_attribute == 1 ? '<span class="errorText">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICED_BY_ATTRIBUTES_EDIT . '</span>' : ''); ?>
    &nbsp;
    <?php
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ATTRIBUTES_CONTROLLER, 'products_filter=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&current_category_id=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . ' Edit '. zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_attributes.gif', ICON_ATTRIBUTES) . ' Attribute </a>';
    ?>
    </td>
    </tr>

This feature was NOT added to the original plugin .zip files it was only written into twitch_wholesale_attributes_install_instructions.txt

It will be included in future versions as it's a necessity for anyone trying to manage many products.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

How to solve?
    Name:  discount_qta.PNG
Views: 176
Size:  2.7 KB
    price for quantity is greater than single whole price

Plugin Contributions

As of Jan 8th 2014 - The wholesale filter has yet to be coded to work with quantity discounts.

To do this I'll need to know what combination of prices are you attempting to show here:

1 - Regular Products - Retail Prices @ Quantity Discount

2 - Regular Products with Attributes - Retail Prices @ Quantity Discount - Priced by Attribute

3 - Regular Products - Wholesale Prices @ Quantity Discount

4 - Regular Products with Attributes - Wholesale Prices @ Quantity Discount - Priced by Attribute

5 - Other combination?
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

For now I've solved add quantity discount in %, and discount is show correctly as for retailt as for wholesale
    I think use the 1 and 3 combination.

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible do not allow quantity discount for whole?
    ps: is it possible that twich wholesale addons have modify special end date calendar, so it don't work for me into chrome and firefox browser, but only into IE?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast