Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Magnific Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    The plugin you are using on the above site is not zen magnific, and the images are loading fine in my browser.

You may need to clear your catch.

If you have in fact swapped out zen magnific for another, it will be hard to diagnose the issue but my first guess would be a jQuery conflict in which case you could swap any jQuery code

from this:
    Code:
    $(document).ready(function() {
    $('#whatever_class_or_id').whatever_function({
    to:
    Code:
    var jq = $.noConflict();
    jq(document).ready(function() {
        jq('#whatever_class_or_id').whatever_function({
    I had actually just uninstalled zen_magnific and installed fual slimbox. I am sure I will like zen_magnific much better so I will uninstall fual slimbox and reinstall zen_magnific and let you know when I have reinstalled it so you can look at it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Graniteman22 View Post
    I had actually just uninstalled zen_magnific and installed fual slimbox. I am sure I will like zen_magnific much better so I will uninstall fual slimbox and reinstall zen_magnific and let you know when I have reinstalled it so you can look at it.
    ok...after uninstalling fual slimbox files...all seems to work fine now. Zen_magnific does look much better. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I would like to use it also with "additional images" of product uploaded via ImageHandler. I dunno where to change stuff to make it so. Anyone having same problem ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vojtechjan View Post
    I would like to use it also with "additional images" of product uploaded via ImageHandler. I dunno where to change stuff to make it so. Anyone having same problem ?
    If installed properly this works with ImageHandler.

Plugin Contributions

So if I install it correctly aditional images will be shown the same method as main image is shown on the site? Cause I reall need to know how to make ZEN MAGNIFIC to Magnify also "aditional images" on product page in the "gallery" way

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this.

I would suggest making the following changes to includes/modules/pages/product_reviews/header_php.php

Line 42 - 46:

Code:
      if (zen_not_null($review->fields['products_model'])) {
        $products_name = $review->fields['products_name'] . '<br /><span class="smallText">[' . $review->fields['products_model'] . ']</span>';
      } else {
        $products_name = $review->fields['products_name'];
      }
    change to:

Code:
    // Uncomment the following 4 lines to show the model number on tpl_product_reviews_default.php

//  if (zen_not_null($review->fields['products_model'])) {
    //    $products_name = $review->fields['products_name'] . '<br /><span class="smallText">[' . $review->fields['products_model'] . ']</span>';
    //  } else {
    //  }
    Otherwise the product model shows up and messes with the alignment.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paul3648 View Post
    Thanks for this.

I would suggest making the following changes to includes/modules/pages/product_reviews/header_php.php

Line 42 - 46:

Code:
      if (zen_not_null($review->fields['products_model'])) {
        $products_name = $review->fields['products_name'] . '<br /><span class="smallText">[' . $review->fields['products_model'] . ']</span>';
      } else {
      }
    change to:

Code:
    // Uncomment the following 4 lines to show the model number on tpl_product_reviews_default.php

//  if (zen_not_null($review->fields['products_model'])) {
    //    $products_name = $review->fields['products_name'] . '<br /><span class="smallText">[' . $review->fields['products_model'] . ']</span>';
    //  } else {
    //  }
    Otherwise the product model shows up and messes with the alignment.
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in v1.6.0, code simply needs to be changed, not commented out.

Related Thread
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Love this mod better than the zenlightbox I was using. But I want to ask if this error is going to cause issues in the display of the site in certain instances.

When viewing the page source, the closing </body> tag is in red. So I went to the w3c validation and it is showing that some divs are not being closed. So I then went into admin and turned off zen maginific and the error went away. After turning it back on, I checked more pages of my site. And I was able to track it down to the issue only happening when additional images are loaded. I am able to replicate it on one of the dev site posted here.

Single main image - http://www.renaissancemaninc.com/ind...roducts_id=303

Additional image page - http://www.renaissancemaninc.com/ind...roducts_id=307

This is the exact issue I was having so I went back to lightbox for now just in case it affects the display of the site. Hopefully though I can go back to this mod as it does load quicker than lightbox on mobile devices.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    Love this mod better than the zenlightbox I was using. But I want to ask if this error is going to cause issues in the display of the site in certain instances.

When viewing the page source, the closing </body> tag is in red. So I went to the w3c validation and it is showing that some divs are not being closed. So I then went into admin and turned off zen maginific and the error went away. After turning it back on, I checked more pages of my site. And I was able to track it down to the issue only happening when additional images are loaded. I am able to replicate it on one of the dev site posted here.

Single main image - http://www.renaissancemaninc.com/ind...roducts_id=303

Additional image page - http://www.renaissancemaninc.com/ind...roducts_id=307

This is the exact issue I was having so I went back to lightbox for now just in case it affects the display of the site. Hopefully though I can go back to this mod as it does load quicker than lightbox on mobile devices.
    I have made several changes to this mod, including the missing </div> tags for additional images. Should have completely documented and packaged in the next few days.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    I have made several changes to this mod, including the missing </div> tags for additional images. Should have completely documented and packaged in the next few days.
    Much appreciated. This afternoon I was looking over the additional_images.php and the tpl_main_product_image.php and compared them to the zenlightbox addon. I recognized that this one used relBOF and relEOF to wrap the images. In lightbox they only use rel. And when comparing, it seems that it is not a missing a div but rather an extra end div is being put in the script.

I did the merges and am going to test my modifications to see if the errors are still present. But will look forward to your update.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast