Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Quick update v 2.06a quit working

Hello,

I originally posted this in the quick update forum but realized it was for v1.3.

I have v. 2.06a installed on zc1.5 and it used to work fine. The only thing I have changed recently was turning on ssl in the admin so I could accept credit cards through aim. I temporarily turned off ssl in the admin but I get the same result. I have cleared the cache in the browser. When I try to update a product it takes me to the admin log in screen so needless to say I cannot use quick updates. I have even reinstalled the php files in case they got corrupted but to no avail. Has anyone had this problem and is there a workaround?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quick update v 2.06a quit working

Quote Originally Posted by coucho View Post
    Hello,

I originally posted this in the quick update forum but realized it was for v1.3.

I have v. 2.06a installed on zc1.5 and it used to work fine. The only thing I have changed recently was turning on ssl in the admin so I could accept credit cards through aim. I temporarily turned off ssl in the admin but I get the same result. I have cleared the cache in the browser. When I try to update a product it takes me to the admin log in screen so needless to say I cannot use quick updates. I have even reinstalled the php files in case they got corrupted but to no avail. Has anyone had this problem and is there a workaround?
    Your ssl, is it a shared ssl or personal?

What are your zc sessions/force cookies settings?have you tried a different browser or computer?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

No I have a dedicated ip with a ssl from comodo. I have tried chrome and IE and cleared the cache on both. Not sure what you mean about the zc sessions or forced cookies. Everything else works fine except for the quick update plugin.

Plugin Contributions

No I have a dedicated ip with a ssl from comodo. I have tried chrome and IE and cleared the cache on both. Not sure what you mean about the zc sessions or forced cookies. Everything else works fine except for the quick update plugin.
    Sorry for not elaborating on what I meant by ZC Sessions/force cookies in my original message.

What I was referring to, is what are your settings under the admin panele, configuration menu, sessions menu item?
    So you really can do anything else in the admin panel, but once you 1) click on quick update from within the admin panel you are taken to the login page or is it that 2) you click on it, it opens, but if you 2.a) try to go to another page? Or 2.b) try to "update" something on that page that you are sent back to the admin login?

Please identify which one(s) apply to your situation, 1, 2, 2.a, 2.b or if there is something additional, please describe.

Plugin Contributions

I have the quick updates under configuration but it does not have any settings. It did before I ran the sql query for the pre 150. I can still go under catalog and see the products but when I try to modify any prices, products etc. it takes me back to the admin login page. The following are the settings under the session menu:

Cookie Domain True Info
    Force Cookie Use False Info
    Check SSL Session ID False Info
    Check User Agent False Info
    Check IP Address False Info
    Prevent Spider Sessions True Info
    Recreate Session True Info
    IP to Host Conversion Status true Info
    Use root path for cookie path False Info
    Add period prefix to cookie domain True

Plugin Contributions

I have the quick updates under configuration but it does not have any settings. It did before I ran the sql query for the pre 150. I can still go under catalog and see the products but when I try to modify any prices, products etc. it takes me back to the admin login page. The following are the settings under the session menu:

Cookie Domain True Info
    Force Cookie Use False Info
    Check SSL Session ID False Info
    Check User Agent False Info
    Check IP Address False Info
    Prevent Spider Sessions True Info
    Recreate Session True Info
    IP to Host Conversion Status true Info
    Use root path for cookie path False Info
    Add period prefix to cookie domain True
    So have you run the SQL applicable to the 1.5.x version? That may be the problem at this point, the applicable settings have been removed from the database. Yes started this off with removing the things added by running the original pre 1.5.0 SQL (Which removed all settings associated with the plugin essentially) If you haven't already, you should run the SQL that "installs" the plugin.