Plugin Contributions

Default EZ Pages not showing all links

We have a Free Recipes EZ page set up here:
    http://www.ktsaddedvalues.com/Zen/in...id=6&chapter=1

The page is only showing the link to one page "Arkansas Home Grown Recipes" but we have a bunch of those pages that don't show, they're set up all alike, is it something on the All Business template that's cutting it off or something I need to do in the CSS and which one?

The pages are setup as shown here:
    http://www.ktsaddedvalues.com/ezpages.jpg

I switched to the Classic template and Desert Noon template and they're all the same, I don't know when this changed. Any ideas on how to get it to show all links? Do I have to remake the original page maybe?
    Ted
    Never say never, it's only a matter of time, energy and asking the right person the right question!

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EZ Pages not showing all links

Thanks Glenn, I was actually reading the page when you answered, just hadn't used the right search terms as there were lots of questions regarding this. I'll try the Dr B fix.
    Ted
    Never say never, it's only a matter of time, energy and asking the right person the right question!

Plugin Contributions

That fix on the link works a treat, thanks! Did lose any EZ pages that were pure HTML but all the linked pages are now showing up so anyone having this problem use the fix and they have already addressed it for future release. If anyone has a problem locating the tpl_page_default file (the link states it's in your custom template folder) if not there make your change to the tpl_page_default in includes>templates>template default>templates folder.

Thanks again Glenn!
    Ted

Plugin Contributions

if not there make your change to the tpl_page_default in includes>templates>template default>templates folder.
    DO NOT change the /template_default/ version of the file. If you don't already have a custom version under /your_template/, copy the default version to the custom folder and edit the copy.

(In this particular case you would probably be safe in doing it because the code will be incorporated in new ZC versions, but in general you would risk losing your customization the next time you upgrade to a new ZC version. Also, if you later installed a mod with a custom version of that file, your /template_default/ edit would no longer be used.)
    Last edited by gjh42; 20 Nov 2013 at 05:57 AM.