Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate - product page not found after upload

Zen cart 1.5.0
    Easy Populate 4.0.20 - Beta 5-20-2012
    http://www.usedtreadmillrepairparts....ss-T5.0-708103

I uploaded the products, the pics and description shows fine. When I click on the product link I get a "Page not found" page. This happens for all products uploaded via easy populate. How do I fix. See actual upload cvs below

v_products_model v_products_type v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1
    30006 1 crm/safety-stop-key-life-fitness_1.jpg Safety Key - Life Fitness T5.0 Safety key for Life Fitness 5.0.

continued...

v_products_url_1 v_specials_price v_specials_date_avail v_specials_expires_date v_products_price
    Safety-Key-Life-Fitness-T50 9.99

continued...

v_products_weight v_product_is_call v_products_sort_order v_products_quantity_order_min v_products_quantity_order_units
    1 0 0 1 1

continued...

v_products_priced_by_attribute v_product_is_always_free_shipping v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity
    0 0 11/1/2013 20:22 1

continued...

v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_tax_class_title v_status
    Life Fitness Brands^Life Fitness^Treadmills^Life Fitness T5.0 (708103) Taxable Goods 1

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate - product page not found after upload

Quote Originally Posted by genus2 View Post
    Zen cart 1.5.0

I uploaded the products, the pics and description shows fine. When I click on the product link I get a "Page not found" page. This happens for all products uploaded via easy populate. How do I fix. See actual upload cvs below

v_products_model v_products_type v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1
    30006 1 crm/safety-stop-key-life-fitness_1.jpg Safety Key - Life Fitness T5.0 Safety key for Life Fitness 5.0.

continued...

v_products_url_1 v_specials_price v_specials_date_avail v_specials_expires_date v_products_price

continued...

v_products_weight v_product_is_call v_products_sort_order v_products_quantity_order_min v_products_quantity_order_units
    1 0 0 1 1

continued...

v_products_priced_by_attribute v_product_is_always_free_shipping v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity

continued...

Life Fitness Brands^Life Fitness^Treadmills^Life Fitness T5.0 (708103) Taxable Goods 1
    Don't know if it is a result of posting on ZC forum, or if original file is formatted the way displayed, but first thing that stands out is the absence of double quotes around each field, and that each field is not sted by a comma. What editor is being used to modify the csv file? Also, what is the filename used to upload the data?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Here is the exact file that im uploading. Its in CSV format. See link below.

https://docs.zoho.com/file/gu1wabb41...ff70a9cac45e9a

Plugin Contributions

Here is the exact file that im uploading. Its in CSV format. See link below.

https://docs.zoho.com/file/gu1wabb41...ff70a9cac45e9a
    Sorry, link does not work (appears to be a "privately owned" file. Would the name of the file appear if the link worked?

Plugin Contributions

Zen cart 1.5.0

continued...

continued...

1 0 0 1 1

continued...

continued...

Is your site still producing the problem described here? Tried going to the posted link to see what was meant, and the product appeared without issue. If this has been resolved (using EP4) then please post the solution used. If this is still an issue, please provide another link (or means to get to a product) where this problem is reproduced.

Plugin Contributions

Still not resolved. I had to manually add the products. Sorry. I should have updated you guys. Below is a link to one the problem on a different page. Click on the circuit Breaker link

http://www.usedtreadmillrepairparts....ort=20a&page=1

Plugin Contributions

Still not resolved. I had to manually add the products. Sorry. I should have updated you guys. Below is a link to one the problem on a different page. Click on the circuit Breaker link

http://www.usedtreadmillrepairparts....ort=20a&page=1
    Okay, a lot going on here. First of all, and this is not the first time when I have tried to go to your site and my browser got shut down as a result of something your site is doing. (Template related), but on the topic at hand:

It appears you have an SEO rewrite installed.
    It also appears that you have renamed the main_page associated with the first/default product type. This product type is not understood by your SEO rewriter/hasnt yet been assigned a new URI.
    EP4 assigns new "material" products to product type 1 as a default (no code change, no additional fields in product listing(s). Off the top of my head I can't recall if it can out-of-the-box handle the assignment of the product type. Would have to look/try.
    As a result, ZC can not display this new product. So not entirely sure which "step" of all this is the problem as there are several changes that have been made to your site and don't know what applicable plugins are installed that interfere.

Plugin Contributions

Great. That make sense. At least I know now where to start digging. I will post the fix or further details

Plugin Contributions

The SEO rewrites do not affect this. I did turn them off and wind up with the same problem. I subsequently turn them back on. I think i need more information on what page was modified. Here trying to fix something I did not do so its a bit harder.

Plugin Contributions

The SEO rewrites do not affect this. I did turn them off and wind up with the same problem. I subsequently turn them back on. I think i need more information on what page was modified. Here trying to fix something I did not do so its a bit harder.
    So, in a way I've been dancing around it, but what SEO friendly URI writer is being used? I know of one that requires database entries to provide redirects. Now that I'm on a desktop I should be able to look through the page source code of some of the other products to see what type of product they have been designated and maybe give an idea of what product type number should be assigned for new products using EP4.

BTW, technically, a properly formatted/stored product should still work when accessed by use of the ZC standard URI. If not then the SEO URI rewriter isn't setup properly or wasn't designed properly.

Scratch that, looks like the site has been taken down... (Tried to access both by link above and by just the host name (assuming the SEO rewriter was still off).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast