Plugin Contributions

Default FMF: Is there a reason that the configuration setting is not made available?

Looking through the v1.5.1 PayPal Express Checkout module (/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php), there's a configuration key (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS) to enable the Fraud Management Filter interface with PayPal but it's never actually displayed in the admin because it's not present in the array returned by the keys() function of the class.

Is this a simple omission or is the control not made available because the FMF interface hasn't been fully fleshed out?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FMF: Is there a reason that the configuration setting is not made available?

Same situation still exists in 1.5.7 but PHP7.3 throws a warning.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FMF: Is there a reason that the configuration setting is not made available?

This looks like a bug - please put an issue in Github.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

It appears that the file that creates the configuration in the database is not sequenced correctly.
    Line 686 of includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php
    Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Fraud Mgmt Filters - FMF', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS', 'No', 'If you have enabled FMF support in your PayPal account and wish to utilize it in your transactions, set this to yes. Otherwise, leave it at No.', '6', '25','zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'No\', \'Yes\'), ', now())");
    Manually entering the info in the correct fields made the warning go away BUT, the option still does not show in the PayPal setup.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

the option still does not show in the PayPal setup
    See https://github.com/zencart/zencart/c...1ce8cfa9581300

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It looks like this fix is in 1.5.7c?

I am getting this warning message:

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/website/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 390.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    It looks like this fix is in 1.5.7c?

I am getting this warning message:

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/website/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 390.
    As I recall, yes this is/was fixed in 1.5.7c, can you please tie the above posted information together? It isn't clear as a new individual to post to this thread how the association to 1.5.7c's fix to what is reported in this quoted post relate to each other and/or what is being sought.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    As I recall, yes this is/was fixed in 1.5.7c, can you please tie the above posted information together? It isn't clear as a new individual to post to this thread how the association to 1.5.7c's fix to what is reported in this quoted post relate to each other and/or what is being sought.
    I didn't whether to post in the bug fixes for 1.5.7c or not.... I saw this thread which looked related. I am getting the message now in 1.5.7c of this variable being an issue in future php 8???

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

> --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS - ...

Remove and reinstall PayPal to fix this issue.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    > --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_EC_RETURN_FMF_DETAILS - ...

Remove and reinstall PayPal to fix this issue.
    Thank you!