Plugin Contributions

red flag Messed up my congifure.php file(s) - LOST SITE!

I was working on my Authorize.net emulation today with the help of eprocessingnetwork on my website in ZenCart ver 1.5.0 and found that my SSL was not configured correctly, so he suggested I fix SSL configuration and try using AIM emulation instead of SIM (which we couldnt get to work).

I had a number of configure.php changes to make and I must have uploaded something into the wrong directory and now have no site coming up! Admin area IS WORKING fine.

I only made changes to configure.php files today!
    I seem to have the admin/configure.php file okay, but thinking I put mixed up the configure.php file in the root directory or the INCLUDES/ADMIN directory.

Is there even supposed to be a configure.php file in the root zencart directory?
    Can I get the original configure.php files somewhere that I could modify all over again?

I thought I had a current backup thru my Cpanel, but there is no way to restore just the file I need.

Can't believe I've messed this up so badly!
    Will be so grateful for any help I can get!
    --Karyn

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Messed up my congifure.php file(s) - LOST SITE!

Okay - found what I did. I shouldve been much more careful when uploading same filename to different folders. Whew! Sorry I dont know how to delete this useless thread! Appreciate all of you being out there for support! :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Messed up my congifure.php file(s) - LOST SITE!

It's not a totally useless thread. It serves as a warning and lets other people that make the same mistake that they aren't the only ones.
    Anyway, while I'm here, you can recover single files from a cpanel backup. It is just a matter of De-archiving the files onto your own computer so you can select and re-uploading just those that you need.

Cheers
    Rod