Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. Please contact us

Hi all. I have been having this issue, and I have read all the posts. I feel it is not addressed.

I have a few customers that have already made many purchases from me, then they get the error message. I also get it from a customer in Wisconsin, but he calls me and I can sign in as him and process the payment from my computer. Very inconvenient. I have now had this issue with 6 customers. I have had a couple thousand successful trans actions without any issue.

“Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.”

My entire site is free shipping. It is the only module installed. I have removed all zones and tax tables. All shipping zones are set to “none” zipcode is entered in shipping config. Admin.

All of my products are marked free shipping in the attributes when I entered them.

Cc processing rolls over to HTTPS. I have spoken to the processor, it is not on their end, they never see the transaction.

What am I doing wrong, what have I missed? I know I am not the first one to have this issue, but I would like to be the last.

http://510ego.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. Please contac

You need have to set up the payment. I think you're using the paypal.
    Our Site: http://zucando.com
    Marketing Plugins: Marketing Modules
    Free Response Templates: Responsive Templates

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. Please contac

no not using paypal. like i said, many thousand successful transactions. this is not a payment issue because it never gets that far in the process.

Plugin Contributions

i really need help with this one, like i said i have read all the other issues, but feel none apply to me...thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

510ego - I had this problem early on when I was setting up a new ZenCart v1.51, there was a payment zone/shipping zone selected in the payment/shipping module in admin. I would log into the live site and get the exact error you described. Turns out the billing/shipping address did not match any of the zones I was certain I 'setup correctly and checked twice'. I would change it to one of the other addresses in my address book and presto no more error.

Either include the missing physical location/zone in your zone definitions or set the 'Payment Zone/'Shipping Zone' to none.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

i went over all my payment and shipping zones, all set to none. and reset them to none, and updated. deleted the florida tax zone info also.

the more i think about it, and someone who have to answer the about the backend, could it be an issue when switching from http:// to https:// it may be something, but i can take one of customers cards over the phone, sign in as him on my computer at home, and run it like i was him, just in a different location. it has worked every time, for me, just not for him.

happened to one customer that was ordering 2 or 3 times a week for months with never any issue, then about 2 weeks ago, he got the error message. i deleted his account and had him sign-up for a new one with a different address, and it went through.

i have many customers who's billing and shipping addresses do not match, and never any problem as far as that goes.

i have verified all the browsers are up to date and the history was cleared.

Plugin Contributions

could it be that the minimum value is set too low? street address was set to min value of 5 i reset it to 2 and i want to see if that makes any difference.

Plugin Contributions

I dont know your payment so I can not support you but I think you need have to recheck the code and API of payment that you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by 510ego View Post
    could it be that the minimum value is set too low? street address was set to min value of 5 i reset it to 2 and i want to see if that makes any difference.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 510ego View Post
    You need have to hire a zen cart expert to handle your problem, I think. Do not save when you are losing profits and customers.

Plugin Contributions

The message Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. is displayed on the checkout_payment page if there is no payment method that's configured for the purchase.

What payment methods do you have enabled in your admin's Modules->Payment? Does your primary/card-accepting payment method have a debug mode? If so, bite the bullet for a while and enable the debugging. That way, when the next customer has an issue at least you've got a trail of breadcrumbs with which to determine what the issue is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast