Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Numinix Product Fields Version: 1.3.0

I updated this mod yesterday to version 1.3.0 (which is the latest version) and now I am getting this error:
    [03-Dec-2013 21:15:25 America/New_York] PHP Warning: opendir(includes/npf_includes/npf_custom_execute/) [<a href='function.opendir'>function.opendir</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /MASKEDADMINFOLDER/includes/functions/extra_functions/npf_functions.php on line 7
    [03-Dec-2013 21:15:25 America/New_York] PHP Warning: readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /MASKEDADMINFOLDER/includes/functions/extra_functions/npf_functions.php on line 9
    [03-Dec-2013 21:15:25 America/New_York] PHP Warning: closedir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /MASKEDADMINFOLDER/includes/functions/extra_functions/npf_functions.php on line 16
    Will greatly appreciate help sorting this out.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix Product Fields Version: 1.3.0

Code:
    [06-Dec-2013 16:00:04 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  include(/home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Inappropriate ioctl for device in /home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34[06-Dec-2013 16:00:04 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  include(/home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Inappropriate ioctl for device in /home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34
    [06-Dec-2013 16:00:04 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34
    [06-Dec-2013 16:00:04 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant  in /home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line 38
    [06-Dec-2013 16:00:04 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant  in /home/xxxx/public_html/renamedadmin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line 38
    I get the following in my debug log ever couple of seconds, this is after upgrading from zc1.3.9 to 1.5.1 and to latest product fields

Plugin Contributions

[09-Dec-2013 13:31:22 Europe/London] PHP Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Inappropriate ioctl for device in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34
    [09-Dec-2013 13:31:22 Europe/London] PHP Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Inappropriate ioctl for device in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34
    [09-Dec-2013 13:31:22 Europe/London] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/.svn' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/npf_defines.php on line 34

in error log

Plugin Contributions

what kinda product field are you adding, it is looking for "/.svn" ??

Plugin Contributions

all i have added is upc_isbn.

I was wondering what /.svn was my self that it was looking for.

Plugin Contributions

there was an empty folder called .svn in the admin/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions dont know what or where that came from but not part of the install files.

I have since deleted the folder...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    I updated this mod yesterday to version 1.3.0 (which is the latest version) and now I am getting this error:

Will greatly appreciate help sorting this out.

Thanks!
    after a chat and work though with member of the Numinix team, We have solved this issue.

Simply add the folder
    includes/npf_includes/npf_custom_execute/ via ftp and this shold hopefully solve this issue.

Plugin Contributions

The revised module has been submitted for approval by the fourm

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for this mod. I just installed it on Linux server, zencart 1.5.1

Question:

This option:

Second Description - creates a field where a second description can be stored. You decide how and where you will display this new test.
    I imagine that means 'text' and I can not find where to hide it from the customer's view of the product. What I'd hoped for was a place to make notes on the product that would be hidden from the store.

Plugin Contributions

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by athena View Post
    Thank you for this mod. I just installed it on Linux server, zencart 1.5.1

Question:

This option:

Second Description - creates a field where a second description can be stored. You decide how and where you will display this new test.

I imagine that means 'text' and I can not find where to hide it from the customer's view of the product. What I'd hoped for was a place to make notes on the product that would be hidden from the store.
    FYI: I noticed two additional folders with changes to core files not mentioned in the readme file. Should it be:

MODIFIED FILES:
    ===============
    admin/includes/modules/update_product.php

admin/includes/modules/document_general/collect_info.php
    admin/includes/modules/document_general/preview_info.php

admin/includes/modules/document_product/collect_info.php
    admin/includes/modules/document_product/preview_info.php

admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    admin/includes/modules/product/preview_info.php

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast