Plugin Contributions

Default Problems with override in "modules" directory (v. 1.5.1; no addons)

I'm trying to override the following file:
    includes/modules/pages/popup_image/jscript_main.php

Here is how I setup the file in my override directory:
    includes/modules/CUSTOM/pages/popup_image/jscript_main.php

The result is the override doesn't work; instead the code is executed from the default location. I know this because I added a small test change to the default location (and not to my override) and the test change showed up but the test change doesn't show up when it is added to my override directory.

What am I missing?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problems with override in "modules" directory (v. 1.5.1; no addons)

The files in the 'pages' directories are not currently overridable.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. Should I be looking elsewhere then for the code to change to fix the product image "larger image" popup window problem? The problem I'm having is the width of the popup window is smaller than the size of the image when I use a large image (I uploaded a large image to the images/large directory) and the image is squished to fit in the smaller width window. The height of the window is ok. If I manually resize the window, the image will stretch to size out perfectly. I would like the window to adjust automatically to the size of the large image without end user intervention. The problem doesn't occur if I use the small image.

Plugin Contributions

I recommend Image Handler (free plugin). You can see it in action in either of the sites at the bottom of this post.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by afo View Post
    I recommend Image Handler (free plugin). You can see it in action in either of the sites at the bottom of this post.
    Thanks so much for the information on the Image Handler plugin! I can see the time-saving benefits that the plug-in would provide me as I currently manually spend time in Photoshop optimizing my images and creating the three different sizes. What I question is if this plug-in will solve my popup window problem. I don't think I have a problem with my images...I think my problem lies with the popup window which doesn't size itself automatically to match the size of the larger image. Are you saying that the plugin will also control the popup window code?

P.S.
    I don't see any sites at the bottom of your post. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by yukionna; 5 Dec 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

For the pop ups, I recommend using Zen Lightbox

Plugin Contributions

The links to the Holzheimer and Fan Odyssey sites are below my name. Both use Image Handler to display all product images. I only upload one size. IH does the rest.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    For the pop ups, I recommend using Zen Lightbox
    Quote Originally Posted by yukionna View Post
    Thanks so much for the information on the Image Handler plugin! I can see the time-saving benefits that the plug-in would provide me as I currently manually spend time in Photoshop optimizing my images and creating the three different sizes. What I question is if this plug-in will solve my popup window problem. I don't think I have a problem with my images...I think my problem lies with the popup window which doesn't size itself automatically to match the size of the larger image. Are you saying that the plugin will also control the popup window code?

P.S.
    I don't see any sites at the bottom of your post. Am I missing something?
    The two work together as well, so you can reap the benefit of both.

IH will accept different images for the same generic image, but it will allow downsizing the image for you to match your desired look.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...