Plugin Contributions

Default Number of thumbnails on packing slip

How can I change how many thumbnails of the product images there should be on the packing slip / invoice?
    For example if the customer purchase 2 products then it is okay with 2 product thumbnails on the packing slip, but if the customer purchase 10 products then there should only the product description and no product images.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Number of thumbnails on packing slip

Quote Originally Posted by DML73 View Post
    How can I change how many thumbnails of the product images there should be on the packing slip / invoice?
    For example if the customer purchase 2 products then it is okay with 2 product thumbnails on the packing slip, but if the customer purchase 10 products then there should only the product description and no product images.
    I can't remember off the top of my head which routine actually generates the packslip/invoice though I believe the files are called packing_slip.php and invoice.php respectively. Inside of there, where ever the. Image is to be displayed, would need to compare the total number of cart items to your magical number and if there are more items in the cart than your magic number not to display the image. Would suggest that this number be a value set in your database so that it could be easily modified rather than lost in the code somewhere. There are fields associated with $cart that can be used for this comparison, but I don't have easy access to the code at the moment to advise.

The developer's tool kit found in the admin tools section will help if you have an idea of what you are searching for (like "packing slip") which may get you to a define, then follow the all cap word to the function/program area that uses that defined variable, etc.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...